Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Tier 19 Discussion

So, there have been datamined some new info on the Warrior tier 19 set bonus effect, aswell as a handfull of icons which we can use use for visual aid.

Icons

Tier Bonusses
    • FURY
    • Fury 2P Bonus - Each use of Furious Slash grants an additional 5% increase to Bloodthirst critical strike chance.
    • Fury 4P Bonus - Activating Rampage extends the duration of your Enrage by 3 sec.

• ARMS
    • Arms 2P Bonus - Increases the duration of Battle Cry by 3 sec.
    • Arms 4P Bonus - Slam, Whirlwind, and Execute critical strike have a 20% additional chance per target hit to reset the cooldown on Colossus Smash.

• PROT
    • Protection 2P Bonus - You gain 20% increased chance to critically block while Shield Block is active.
    • Protection 4P Bonus - Your critical blocks generate 5 Rage.
    Visual No belt, nor shoulders though! - Courtesy of Wowhead
    Last edited by Kierna; 2016-02-11 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added Bracer & Belt Icon - Added Some Graphical elements

Fury one makes me want to vommit, I like the Arms 4 set because it fixes a problem with the spec... But then I'd rather if the spec just worked that way baseline now, since they have removed extension.. Prot I'm salty about because I hate the "take damage = rage" design entirely, active rage generation was an awesome step in the right direction for Protection and now they are going backwards?

Bah, this morning I'm salty bazz.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hate to say this Bigbazz, but if some of the actual set bonus makes you wanna vomit... wait until you see what the tier set actually looks like. I will say for myself if it is any indication that nauseous feeling will not be improving much.

Deleted
    This looks really bad. At least we have transmogification...

Deleted
    Every set looks terrible without Shoulders, keep that in mind.

However those bonuses? Yeah not much can save them.

I've gotta say, i'm not the biggest fan of the Prot artifact, and while it puzzles me that they decided to base the tier design on that particular class artifact...
    But to be frank, i think it looks decent... It's not gonna make me switch transmog any time soon, but i dont find the visuals ugly

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's looking to be a similar take on the Deathwing inspired T13 set with warriors having a Dragon themed tier set.

I actually like the direction this is going, should definitely be cleared up once the belt / shoulders are available to view.

Deleted
    Wow, I am glad I farmed t17 mythic. This looks fu*king terrible.

Deleted
    The color of the set is really really really awful. It looks like some random green drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    But then I'd rather if the spec just worked that way baseline now, since they have removed extension..
    Same thing heppened this tier, arms only works if u have 4pc + Worldbreakers, it sucks to have an unfinished class to play with, and you need to get tier sets to make it work. Why dont just deliver a full functional and fun class from start and make tier bonus less rotation changing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconeus View Post
    I hate to say this Bigbazz, but if some of the actual set bonus makes you wanna vomit... wait until you see what the tier set actually looks like. I will say for myself if it is any indication that nauseous feeling will not be improving much.
    What's wrong with it? It might have a Paladin-y feel to it (at least the blue version) but so far I would argue that it looks 100x better than this shit.

Edit: after seeing the shoulder and belt icons I have faith that it'll end up looking pretty cool.

They seem to like to follow this model where Tier pieces have what should be mandatory implementations to baseline abilities. I really don't like this kind of thinking.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Looks like the set is designed to match the Protection Artifact. Vrykul armor with Deathwing-horns out of nowhere.

Wish they would've made the colors match better, I tested tweaking the colors to make the armor match the shield better and vice versa.

Last edited by Calith-; 2016-02-11 at 11:41 AM.

So, other classes artifacts actually match their tiers color wise, but warrior doesnt?

I feel like blizz is just purposely fucking with us now. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

And no "its an alpha" is not an excuse when it comes to the tier coloration.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I'm really disappointed with the treatment warriors are getting. This set is fugly, as are all of the warrior artifacts. Come on blizzard. This stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    So, other classes artifacts actually match their tiers color wise, but warrior doesnt?
    Pretty much, I put them together and tried sorting the reddish skins on top and blueish on the bottom. Nothing really matches either colorscheme.

Why does every armor set have to be blue, green or red all the fucking time. We haven't had a black/charcoal colored armor set since Dreadnaught. When I think about it, barely any class has. There are a few like Paladin S16, Warlock T5, Rogue T2 and maybe DK T16 but they are few and far between.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    Why does every armor set have to be blue, green or red all the fucking time. We haven't had a black/charcoal colored armor set since Dreadnaught. When I think about it, barely any class has. There are a few like Paladin S16, Warlock T5, Rogue T2 and maybe DK T16 but they are few and far between.
    Because green is for pansies, blue is for normies, and red is STRONG HARDCORE FOLK WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT. FOR THE HOOOOOOOORDE
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Glad to see they are continuing with "red" armor really being a sort of pastel reddish-pink. God forbid they use strong, vivid colors, and not pastels. /smh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greil View Post
    Well, it's looking to be a similar take on the Deathwing inspired T13 set with warriors having a Dragon themed tier set.

I actually like the direction this is going, should definitely be cleared up once the belt / shoulders are available to view.
    Sure hope so , I want to use a set , thats not a few xpacs old.