Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    The horns on the helmet are bent upwards instead of downwards. There's a small spike at the base of the horns. It's angled a bit different at the base and it also appears to be wider. There's also a magic effect that covers the entire face.

Not necessarily. Take a look at Death Knight T19 where the differences are quite subtle.
    Helmet: Slightly larger spike and the eyes glow.
    Shoulders: Unbroken horns, larger spikes and a small skull emblem.
    Belt: It's larger and the skull now matches the shoulders.
    Meant in WoD , especially T17 , the difference between heroic and mythic version of the armor was bigger. I guess , I didnt take a closer look as u did , my bad , if those were that obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Calm down. We get one good tier each expansion (aside from MoP). Surely this just means the next tier will be good.
    T14 wasnt bad , if u ask me , outside of the helm that is , not a big fan of the helm.

If the darker blue T3 ish colour one is the Mythic raiding then I'l be happy, I think it looks pretty cool. At least without shoulders/belt, otherwise I will need to exercise my right to transmog. T17 and T18 Mythic sets in WOD have looked really good I thought, no issues with the design team IMO, a massive improvement over some of the MOP sets like the T16 or CM set.

T17M with the Black Hand is probably one of my favourite sets of all.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    If the darker blue T3 ish colour one is the Mythic raiding then I'l be happy, I think it looks pretty cool. At least without shoulders/belt, otherwise I will need to exercise my right to transmog. T17 and T18 Mythic sets in WOD have looked really good I thought, no issues with the design team IMO, a massive improvement over some of the MOP sets like the T16 or CM set.

T17M with the Black Hand is probably one of my favourite sets of all.
    Wasnt the biggest fan of t17 , but I did like t18 in WoD.

Deleted
    From another post they have found the sholders:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-amp-Elite-PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think it looks pretty cool. It's certainly not the best looking tier set for Warriors but I'm happy with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoobler View Post

I like the shoulders , helm isnt bad , but the rest of the set is a very big meh.

Feels bad textured as well as unfitting colors for warriors

Does the Fury t 4p Bonus mean you get the 3 seconds additionally to the guranteed Rage Effect so basically ~7 seconds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Tier 15. Compared to previous other tiers it was pretty mediocre, but for MoP I would argue that it was the best tier set for Warriors that expansion, especially the Heroic one.

I have faith that Blizzard will make the next tier set better. This is already a step in the right direction compared to the tier sets in WoD in my opinion, I'm sure the next one will be even better.
    Eh I prefered T14 tbh in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoobler View Post

Honestly, I like this set better than anything I've seen since Wrathful Gladiator or Onslaught. The mythic color scheme, at least. Not such a fan of the blue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caargon View Post
    Honestly, I like this set better than anything I've seen since Wrathful Gladiator or Onslaught. The mythic color scheme, at least. Not such a fan of the blue.
    Still looks crap compared to other Legion sets , like DK/Pala/Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Still looks crap compared to other Legion sets , like DK/Pala/Lock
    Art preferences are about the most subjective thing in the world. I like the DK set but think the paladin set looks ridiculous.

With the recent video showcasing new 3d parts of armor, and especially when I saw the set in motion - flowing magma inside the horns - I like T19 even more. It's so solid looking. Plus it's the only one, at least currently, with a 3d piece on the chest! So cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    With the recent video showcasing new 3d parts of armor, and especially when I saw the set in motion - flowing magma inside the horns - I like T19 even more. It's so solid looking. Plus it's the only one, at least currently, with a 3d piece on the chest! So cool.
    Yeah , one of the reasons the set didnt seem any good before , was the lack of any animation or cool graphic on the chest.

Ehh I don't like it compared to others. On its own I'd say 7/10 with the animation and everything, but compared to shaman/DK/paladin it feels like it's a bit weaker than those.

Overall though it's not nearly what I expected either. Expected some vrykul kinda thing since odyn and others are vrykuls as well as Valkyr. So it's a bit of a surprise, not like that's a bad thing though.

That 4p tho

Warrior T19 Fury 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your Enrage by 1,500.0 sec.

LOL

Really disappointed with Warrior's T19, looks absolutely ridiculous. Doesn't feel/look Warrior and it doesn't even feel/look like something the Vrykul would use, which is a huge focus for Warrior's in Legion. I'm flabbergasted. It feels so disconnected from the class in an expansion that's so intent on talking about realizing/actualizing the "Class Fantasy"

T 17 looks so much better. This crap is almost as bad as the Artifact weapon.... Well I guess that is an over statement, I don't know if anything can look that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere2Be View Post
    Really disappointed with Warrior's T19, looks absolutely ridiculous. Doesn't feel/look Warrior and it doesn't even feel/look like something the Vrykul would use, which is a huge focus for Warrior's in Legion. I'm flabbergasted. It feels so disconnected from the class in an expansion that's so intent on talking about realizing/actualizing the "Class Fantasy"
    Ya Cataclysm / Death wing Tier is one of the most hated things in Wow, yet they design our armor around that crap.

Warrior dont count for any of that. Remember, our class hall doesnt actually have any famous warriors in it, except Eitrigg and Nazgrel if you're Horde. And just Eitrigg if you're alliance, as their other follower is a rogue.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

They don't know what the warrior class fantasy is. They just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.