Poll: Would you shoot and kill a Bald Eagle for 1 million?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Because that's the deal here.
    Seriously ? I'd just shoot it from somewhere that doesn't have silly laws. Be different if it was endangered or something.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Seriously ? I'd just shoot it from somewhere that doesn't have silly laws. Be different if it was endangered or something.
    Money for a year in prison is the deal. (the bird thing isn't much relevant to me)
    If no prison, then you don't get paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but I would consider a person.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If no prison, then you don't get paid.
    That's not the original question though...

"Poll: Would you shoot and kill a Bald Eagle for 1 million?"

To that my answer remains - YES I would, if knew how to do it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing an eagle is a federal crime punishable by up to two years in prison or a $250,000 fine.

So I'll really be getting $750,000 or a 2 year wait to spend that money... yea nope, not worth it lol :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-02-14 at 03:32 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Killing an eagle is a federal crime punishable by up to two years in prison or a $250,000 fine.

So I'll really be getting $750,000 or a 2 year wait to spend that money... yea nope, not worth it lol :P
    I think that is only for repeat offenses. You may get 6 months and 5000$ on the first offense iirc
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    Hmmm, shoot an eagle and go to jail .... Cook county jail is also known as 'Hotel California' which is from the eagles ...
    "You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave! "
    I see what you're planning , making us shoot eagles and than die in jail so you won't have to pay us !
    I'll pass.