Deleted

Mythic Mannoroth - trinkets question.

Hello,

My guild is goin' to start mythic Mannoroth progression. Therefore, I wonder which trinket set use for this fight. Which set will be better: DP (M) + UFE (M) or DP (M) + SoC (HC WF)? Or maybe some different set of trinkets?
    We gonna do this fight with 4 healers so I'm not sure if UFE will be able to show it's full potential.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Deleted
    DP + UFE all the way!

I used M DP and M UFE for progression also with 4 healers, I never actually bothered with SoC since UFE is just too good but last night I switched to H SoC and it did better than UFE in every single try (It might depend on how you do the fight tho), I had to be a little careful with my mana mostly cuz I run a non-spirit necklace and the haste enchant for the weapon but if you can squeeze those 10 seconds for a channeled potion then you'll be all right, I recommend you to try it and see for yourself. Good luck!
    Last edited by Fatalizer; 2016-02-11 at 05:08 PM.

UFE + DP will always be the "progression" set up. UFE just does way more healing the SoC does. SoC is just better for "ranking" and going big dick on meters because UFE's Leech healing doesn't count.

Some tips:
    Don't WG too much, it WILL run you oom.
    Channel Mana Pot when boss is RP transitioning to Phase 3.