Tips to reach orange loyalty tier while spending as little as possible

I managed to reach purple tier and i'm not 50k/600k for orange tier and I wanted to know if there are any players that are orange and how did you reach it?
    I reached this point by buying the ultimate collector's editions for all the expansions/base game etc very cheap from various sites like amazon,g2a etc. But now i'm not sure how i can increase it further besides actually buying a shit ton of gems which is way too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    But now i'm not sure how i can increase it further besides actually buying a shit ton of gems which is way too expensive.
    That's kinda the point. Short of farming obscene amounts of plat to buy REX, you need to spend huge amounts of money to continue to progress. I think I'm like, halfway through orange tier after years of sub (4ish) plus a few hundred spent in the cash shop, if that gives you any context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    But now i'm not sure how i can increase it further besides actually buying a shit ton of gems which is way too expensive.
    I assume you're new to the game and everything is shiny. However - Don't waste your money - go read the forums.riftgame.com

Obviously, if you're enjoying yourself and having fun playing, all good. Difficult to put a price on entertainment, but don't waste money on the game in an attempt to grind out OR pay for those loyalty tiers.

It will cost thousands of dollars to do so. I doubt it is possible without a full time (ie - if you don't work) commitment of 24/7 grind for plat for REX to make even a small dent in loyalty tiers. Even then, I doubt grinding it possible as so many ways to farm plat, so many plat sinks have been implemented, it is almost impossible.

Also, Rift's playerbase has been in a steep decline and the company just seems to be treading water. Personally, I think by the end of this year, you will regret spending more money on the game - other than the US$15 patron fee per month which adds a limited level of convenience.

Play the AH. If done right you can accumulate a metric ton of plat, just don't do it on DW because of the fact that's where grrl does hers. The other thing is if you can do it right, sell credits. You receive loyalty for just buying credit items on the store, then with the Plat you've made you can start buying REX off the AH or from players instead of investing your own money into credits. Neither are guaranteed methods, but are doable.

thanks for the tips. Indeed i will probably have to farm the AH if i want a way to accumulate a lot of loyalty. Regarding regretting spending money , unless the game is shutting down in the following 6 or so months i don't really care how the run their f2p system . Just by buying the different packs so far i accumulated around 120 days or more of patron status and i am mostly playing it in order to see the content and play around with the housing system and collect stuff so i'm not too worried.