Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That doesn't mean they are inherently less worthy of life. Denying people the chance to avoid being killed based on solely their gender or race or orientation or religion is quite frankly, ridiculous, and I'm quite surprised to hear you of all people advocating such a thing.
    This might come as a surprise for you, but europe can't help the entire world. Otherwise we'd be feeding all the people in africa and so forth to help them not starve to death. So, with that in mind, it's reasonable to limit the risks to your own population instead. Their culture is not my fault. As soon as they stop having extremely oppressive views of women and hateful of minorities, we can talk about it. Until then, my answer would be no to those who uphold those values, and it's mostly men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    This might come as a surprise for you, but europe can't help the entire world. Otherwise we'd be feeding all the people in africa and so forth to help them not starve to death. So, with that in mind, it's reasonable to limit the risks to your own population instead. Their culture is not my fault. As soon as they stop having extremely oppressive views of women and hateful of minorities, we can talk about it. Until then, my answer would be no to those who uphold those values, and it's mostly men.
    You might be surprised at the number of their women who believe they are the root to all their men's sin.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even sure how to refute that statement. It's so vague and quotey.
    You and I will not see eye to eye on this, you are willing to risk a chance I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You might be surprised at the number of their women who believe they are the root to all their men's sin.
    Because they have been oppressed by those exact men for hundreds of years, not allowed any freedom of thought. It's not even surprising.

So if your stance is that you can't help the entire world you would be for limiting the amount of migrants, not "Ban all men"

Trying to hide behind responsibility once you have been called out seems disingenuous. Your plan also lacks so much logic and is a terrible idea in so many ways, i can't even begin to unpack it.
    Canada already went that route as far as I know. They saw the real problem aswell.

Until then, my answer would be no to those who uphold those values, and it's mostly men.
    To be fair. Most of the second and third generation muslims in Europe are raised by single mothers and share the same misogynist views, so it's not just men who perpetuate that culture.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    To be fair. Most of the second and third generation muslims in Europe are raised by single mothers and share the same misogynist views, so it's not just men who perpetuate that culture.
    Yeah, this. It's the women doing the raising, so banning men only avoids to 1st generation issues, there's no reason to think the 2nd and 3rd wont be the same.

Amazingly bad cultural aspects are shared by both genders. These aren't a bunch of tolerant women sitting around being forced to hold bad values by men.

That doesn't mean they are inherently less worthy of life. Denying people the chance to avoid being killed based on solely their gender or race or orientation or religion is quite frankly, ridiculous, and I'm quite surprised to hear you of all people advocating such a thing.
    I think the problem is that when said "life" thinks it's ok to kill people that don't believe in their religion or rape women for "not covering" up, there has to be a level of reasoning here. By accepting Muslims into Germany, they are denying some of their own citizens the chance to live or live without being raped, which is equally ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And this is exactly why the men should be denied asylum. Sexist, yes, but that's on their culture and how it generally works.
    Christian and gay men are also hurt by this.

That doesn't make it less of a terrible idea. Especially when ISIS still exists and is still recruiting military-aged men either by will or by force. It's misguided at best.
    Why save these folks? Human attachment? Us westerners have been fucking up their lives so we are at fault? Stupid reasons when their culture and tradisions are counter to our own. Honestly I can not wait for hydrocabans to be replaced to the point at which the middle east can just be ignored, like rain forest tribe folk.

That doesn't make it less of a terrible idea. Especially when ISIS still exists and is still recruiting military-aged men either by will or by force. It's misguided at best.
    Any sane person would refuse to become a mass murderer, or a terrorist. So if they'd choose to join ISIS because they are "forced" they weren't very good to begin with, now were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yeah, this. It's the women doing the raising, so banning men only avoids to 1st generation issues, there's no reason to think the 2nd and 3rd wont be the same.

Amazingly bad cultural aspects are shared by both genders. These aren't a bunch of tolerant women sitting around being forced to hold bad values by men.
    So, am I hearing "ban them all" then? Or only take young children who are not brainwashed yet?

No of course they are. Women are angels who only want the best for society.

- - - Updated - - -

But they all don't, that's the problem lol.
    Enough do that the risk is foolish.

Right... so let's take in that exact same demographic. No thanks.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    I'm not a Christian, I'm a bigot towards religion.

But they all don't, that's the problem lol.
    But enough have that clearly it is creating a crisis.

Any sane person would refuse to become a mass murderer, or a terrorist. So if they'd choose to join ISIS because they are "forced" they weren't very good to begin with, now were they?
    Yeah i am sure it's that easy when you are at stake of being tortured, having your head chopped off or get put on fire, that's a pretty ignorant statement.
    Now, i semi-agree with you.

Europa can't play the world's welfare office, there is enough struggles to deal with in Europa as it is already, but i absolutely believe that at the same time, we should take inn the most vulnerable, which is obviously elderly, children and women.
    Prioritize and all that.

Enough? How many is enough? Because based on raw data the number committing horrible crimes isn't even 1%
    And about 50% who condone the acts.

Please review the above quote.
    I did, even mentioned use of force. You can shoot me all you want, but I'd not join mass murdering organization regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    But it isn't reliable. And if you can't find more than once source for something it's usually a sign that you should be questioning its validity.
    Post #8 gave you all the local sources you need.

Whats more than that is the undeniable FACT that Christians homosexuals and women are brutally mistreated as a matter of cultural standard in the nations where these refugees are coming from.

-------

Mods need to add "source shaming" to the list of unacceptable posting behavior.

If all a poster can contribute to a thread is "haha dat source" then is that not pure and undeniable trolling?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Good cop-out.
    How's that, if these acts are accepted by the general society, these acts will continue.

Okay so then you are just condemning them to death. That's not really better.
    I'd rather choose to die than join such organization. Or if I had to play along to stop them from torturing me, you know I'd betray them the first chance I get. Not be fanatic follower of their crusade, using "I had no choice" as an excuse.

Me too, but i still believe in the golden rule as a sound human concept. :P
    If you were a homosexual and they discriminated against you, you'd be fine with discriminating against them? Sounds agreeable to me.