Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That actually looks really nice. Ty for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    unless we never replace the artifacts again :P
    Class specific items would be nice, but with the amount of people complaining about the looks already, Blizzard would really have to refine how Xmogging works to make everyone kind of happy. Still would never replace some jealousy though (I.e. I want my warrior to have that DKs scythe!)

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose they could have us never replace the artifact weapons and, rather than add new weapons every expansion, add a bunch of new skins every expansion. They could drop from dungeon bosses, raid bosses, quest lines in the world, etc. That would also basically mitigate the restriction of not being able to use artifact skins for transmog...if your weapon is always the artifact, you can either transmog it to pre-Legion weapons or apply any Legion-onwards skin.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

I hope they go the extra mile with detail and make the actual arrows fired match the ones in the quiver, instead of picking up generic arrows and shooting them.

I know you're reading this, Mr. John Blizzard, so get to it now!
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

would be nice if they worked on the shooting stance/animation when shooting bow and guns etc. some of the stances and shooting/loading animations from certain races are just flat out awful. so bad in fact that I refuse to play certain races. Which in my opinion takes away from the fun in the game.

Deleted
    Isn't it possible to find an old quiver and equip on bag bar?

7+ Year Old Account
    it looks alot like how my demon hunters legendary quiver i have on diablo 3 looks better on WoW though if that is a offhand it should be o
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

My Sinew-Wrapped Lamina is waiting for xmog duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Maybe after Legions new transmog system is rolled out they'll start working on those class specific flavor items they mentioned a while back. Quivers for hunters, vials of poison and such for rogues, librams for paladins, etc. Could make it work similar to the vanity items in D3 such as the wings where you just select the class vanity item from the ones you've unlocked and toggle them on or off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    Isn't it possible to find an old quiver and equip on bag bar?
    Pretty sure they were all removed, just if you had one at the time they were converted into a bag. As someone else later said, my ancient sinew wrap is just waiting for its time to be shown.

OMG! It only took them 10 years! Huzzah!! I can finally play Hunter!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I hope they go the extra mile with detail and make the actual arrows fired match the ones in the quiver, instead of picking up generic arrows and shooting them.

I know you're reading this, Mr. John Blizzard, so get to it now!
    They acutally changed the look of the auto shot arrows

Sure, it looks good with THAT mog in the picture, but please for the love of god say that we can hide the quiver in we want to. Because purple (or whichever forced color) quiver will absolutely ruin most transmogs and force you to just build something that matches the quiver.

So, cool in theory, but I have my fears.

Deleted
    Looks very good. I like it.

PogChamp Kreygasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quivers are life, quivers are love.

Quote Originally Posted by Teos74 View Post
    Sure, it looks good with THAT mog in the picture, but please for the love of god say that we can hide the quiver in we want to. Because purple (or whichever forced color) quiver will absolutely ruin most transmogs and force you to just build something that matches the quiver.

So, cool in theory, but I have my fears.
    This makes absolutely 0 sense. The quiver will be the color of the bow, which I'm assuming you will match your weapon to your mog or vice versa therefore the quiver won't make any impact onto your mog.
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomOblivion View Post
    This makes absolutely 0 sense. The quiver will be the color of the bow, which I'm assuming you will match your weapon to your mog or vice versa therefore the quiver won't make any impact onto your mog.

Not rly. If you transmog the Bow to something else then you could either lose the quiver or not. If you dont it will be an odd piece on your back not matching anything
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2016-02-13 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    Not rly. If you transmog the Bow to something else then you could either lose the quiver or not. If you dont it will be an odd piece on your back not matching anything
    That was my point. The different artifact looks will undoubtedly look good with some mogs, but I for one don't want to be stuck with just those few options for the the whole expansion (or possibly even forever). If the quiver doesn't hide, the ability to mog the artifact bow itself is meaningless.

So again, love the idea, but the execution needs to work with transmogging properly.
    Last edited by Teos74; 2016-02-13 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    I..... still don't get it?

What do you mean, "you could either lose the quiver or not".
    If you transmog it into the green bow, it will have a green quiver, if you transmog into a non-artifact weapon, you won't have a quiver.
    Wear red armor, use the red transmog to recieve a red quiver. Wear blue armor, use the blue transmog to get the blue quiver.