Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aliandren View Post
    That's not going to do nearly as much damage as what I outlined in the first 5 seconds. Also, the feral can use shred while dots tick into a fb. Rogues week have a high medium length burst with what you outline. Fetal has too many things increasing bleed damage that can be stacked.
    Feral's ''possible'' burst require set up tho, when on rogue you just go and get it

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    ^
    This guy gets my point in a very culinary way, hilarious X_D
    ashmane is a shadow cat. the artifact quest explains it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by aliandren View Post
    That's not going to do nearly as much damage as what I outlined in the first 5 seconds. Also, the feral can use shred while dots tick into a fb. Rogues week have a high medium length burst with what you outline. Fetal has too many things increasing bleed damage that can be stacked.
    Feral can no longer use both Incarnation and Savage Roar so their burst will be far less than it is now, and now they are purely mediocre. The Feral artifact seems average at best in terms of damage so I think this will be a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    From a pvp perspective i have to disagree here, ferals probably have the best burst in the game. The whole game is very bursty in pvp right now, wud be nice to see some more normal numbers in relation to the hp of players. Some classes can take half ur hp in one gcd etc...
    Ferals are also the squishiest, most easily trained melee class next to WW monk (and at least monk has transcendence to get out).

No debuff/magic immunity wipe like cloak of shadows, no way to prevent getting fear-locked as they have no way to avoid spell casts on them besides their interrupt.

They don't stunlock anywhere near as well as a rogue. They got no team utility along the lines of dark grasp or gorefiend's grasp. Their aoe/cleave pressure sucks, they just tunnel a single target.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-02-28 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otterfluff View Post
    It doesn't say shadow damage, it just implies something that more or less goes against the druid motif. With as much as they're pushing class identity down our throats, I find it strange that they'd use something "shadowy" when druids are anything but. Yes, Ashamane died in the fight against the Legion. Does that mean she (and her fangs) were infested with shadows, between her death and when the fangs were placed in her shrine in Val'Sharah? Dunno. Seems like a unnecessary stretch.
    perhaps your misunderstanding? Theyre taking the artifacts away from us in the xpac after legion. theyre not a permanent fixture. When you think class identity consider only the things the class has base line as powers, talents and glyphs. The artifacts and abilities they grant don't fall under class identity. Many of them follow themes akin to when Arthas chose to use what is fundamentally an evil weapon to do what he thought he had to do. The arms warrior weapon is literally powered by old god juice. Its fundamentally evil. It is only a viable option because there wont be anyone left to be corrupted by old gods if the legion has its way.

As to the shadowy theme of this weapon, I believe that your misinterpreting the shadow bit? Less than shadow damage (or even if it does cause shadow damage..) Its probably a result of the literal phantom of Ashamane causing those extra lacerations. Plus Ashamane was a Panther - which carries with it connotations of shadows and stealth.

From a pvp perspective i have to disagree here, ferals probably have the best burst in the game. The whole game is very bursty in pvp right now, wud be nice to see some more normal numbers in relation to the hp of players. Some classes can take half ur hp in one gcd etc...
    You misunderstood me. I meant even with the great burst Feral has now due to Incarnation they are purely mediocre at PvP. In Legion you have to choose Incarnation or Savage Roar. Choosing Incarnation will be a huge nerf to overall DPS.

Ferals are playing at and around 2,9k rating... Thats way above mediocre rating. Maybe they are not wanted in rbgs, i dont play them so i dont know, but they are quite good in arena.

Chosing between incarn and savage roar in legion seems really stupid tho. Savage roar should just be gone imo, they did it for ret palas yet they seem to forget ferals have the exact same spell... Just get rid of it and tune the spec to work without it. Have Blizzard even mentioned why they chose to keep SR when they got rid of ret palas spell? (Cant remember the name of it for some reason
    I can see it now: they remove SR and you'll see motherf***ers go "OMFG this spec is so dumbed down faceroll olololo 11111112 rotation f**k you Blizzard where is my WotLK feral bring it back!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferals are playing at and around 2,9k rating... Thats way above mediocre rating. Maybe they are not wanted in rbgs, i dont play them so i dont know, but they are quite good in arena.

Chosing between incarn and savage roar in legion seems really stupid tho. Savage roar should just be gone imo, they did it for ret palas yet they seem to forget ferals have the exact same spell... Just get rid of it and tune the spec to work without it. Have Blizzard even mentioned why they chose to keep SR when they got rid of ret palas spell? (Cant remember the name of it for some reason
    It's because a small, vocal group of druids, some of them high-end raiders with the devs' ear, like it and every time Blizzard tries to marginalize it they complain until Blizzard reverts the decision.

My point isn't about feral vitality in pvp or class spec balance. Simply put, ferall will have too many modifiers available to properly tune rip and rake. I don't care if you're losing incarnation which is really good now, it's a pure dose talent in legion. No stun from rake. It's a great talent but not going to be mandatory in every comp.

If feral is able to stack all of the modifiers I mentioned rip will be needed in short order. It's a stupid design to allow so many damage modifiers to exist together. For the sake of everyone NIR wanting to have to live up so many conditions to explode someone they should address some of these.

Berserk % damage increase
    Artifact use ability
    Tigers fury damage increase

Otherwise be prepared to see feral globaled me QQ all over the place.

Well, looks like you get to be the next ones to play around.

You can't complete Artifact quest on Alpha now. Quest located in Suramar and you get ported to Dalaran as soon as game port you in Suramar (like, WTF). Fuck this kind of testing, shit is so raw.

Edit: lol, nvm, you can make 110 toon on PvP server with fully upgraded artifact I'm gone
    Last edited by Ifritlol; 2016-03-03 at 07:26 AM.

OH awesome any streams up with 110 feral pvp? Would love to see how the artifact is working.

Cool change to the shred artifact. Instead of extra damage it now has higher crit chance. If they want to make the spec easier this might be one of the better ways of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Cool change to the shred artifact. Instead of extra damage it now has higher crit chance. If they want to make the spec easier this might be one of the better ways of doing it.
    That's because they made the shred damage an extra artifact talent on its own. So 15% extra shred damage and the other one is higher crit on shred, which is needed to ramp up cp generation on feral.

what did the shred crit chance replace?

It used to be 30% damage to shred, that was replaced by crit. New one makes a 15% shred damage.

Pretty sure that isn't right, i don't ever recall seeing 30% damage to one aiblity unless you count adding 3 relics.