Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This sucks majorly imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the EU legion feedback, so I put this request there. It is EU so it will probably be ignored and unnoticed but I tried
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Bumping this to ask if anyone has come across any confirmation one way or the other about this from Blizz? This would be a deal breaker for me and I would have to switch mains for Legion so I'm dying to get word.

Looks like its back to its unglyphed state as of last PTR patch, guess we got that going

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Well... it's still only a 10 yard range. Calling it "permanent" is disingenuous. It's basically Lean Pack minus the daze. Nowhere near as valuable as, say, Stampeding Roar.
    10yard range but with 10sec duration after you lose range of the WW basically means all the time for melees... or close enough to it

But with the latest dev comments on no legendaries in progress(yay!) this can't really be accounted for as utility regardless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjugate View Post
    10yard range but with 10sec duration after you lose range of the WW basically means all the time for melees... or close enough to it

But with the latest dev comments on no legendaries in progress(yay!) this can't really be accounted for as utility regardless
    Was that the 1st tier only, or are they gonna disable all legendaries in the begining of every tier?

Quote Originally Posted by chuqtaylor View Post
    Was that the 1st tier only, or are they gonna disable all legendaries in the begining of every tier?
    "our current thinking is that there will be a suppression aura in effect on Mythic raids for the first X weeks after a given raid zone opens"

so not only first tier, in theory/