Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can eat more than $10 of pizza.
    me too man. I think its like little caesars pizza though. so that's about 2 larges, on a specific day once a month just to break even, ignoring the activation fee. If its literally just pizza you want, I think its easier to skip out on PF.

10+ Year Old Account
    As silly as the question appears at first glance I remember my first time going to the gym...felt SO self-conscious. It didn't help I was a little 120 lb guy going into a gym with all sorts of college guys.

I'd say your best bet at first is just some casual sportswear. Get a t-shirt, some athletic shorts, and sneakers and that's all you really need. It's nothing fancy. I only just now started really deviating from that general mold now that I'm 170 and don't have tanks that just look sad on me.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Hat, Stringer and a full sweatpants to cover your chicken lags, MY GOD dont you hate those skinny ass kids with stringers? I mean ffs you dont even have lats to begin with GTFO.
    Who cares, at least they are there working on themselves. And no I don't own a single stringer and I'm an advanced lifter

Quote Originally Posted by Viscera View Post
    Who cares, at least they are there working on themselves. And no I don't own a single stringer and I'm an advanced lifter
    This. I really don't care if you are 110lbs and wearing a stringer. Go for it. Just don't act like a douchebag and we are good to go. I think they look ridiculous on skinny kids but im not gonna tell them they cant wear it.

Deleted
    My must be: airmax boots for sure