Poll: do you find bald people attractive?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    To be fair there are ways to "treat" baldness, but they aren't very good. Just like there's a way to "treat" wrinkles and "treat" going grey. They aren't particularly good and natural. And yea, not cheap. But if we did have a natural and organic way to treat baldness, I think a lot of men would choose to stay bald anyway. Everything can be a style at some point.
    honestly if a proper good working medicine came out I'd use it in a heartbeat even if very expensive.

the issue with current treatment (expect for transplants which are.. not very good imo) is that they're lifelong, if you stop using you'll everything you might have gained in a week, certain diseases or ailments can force you to quit using which would mean all of your money would be wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aubrey De Grey has a huge beard because his wife says so. His wife is also nearly 20 years older than him, but whatever. I personally couldn't stand have a beard.

i could never grow a beard. i tried once. way too itchy. couldn't stand it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Bald people are creepy, unless it's an old man.

- - - Updated - - -

Awww... So nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always surprised about how much people care about appearances (without mentioning names) here on MMOC. In real life, I seriously don't know anyone who gives a fuck about any of that. You could be tall, short, skinny, fat, bald, long haired, red haired, wearing glasses, none of those things matter to anyone I know. Alot of you people are so fucking shallow, it's insane..
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2016-02-14 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I'm always surprised about how much people care about appearances (without mentioning names) here on MMOC. I real life, I seriously don't know anyone who gives a fuck about any of that. You could be tall, short, skinny, fat, bald, long haired, red haired, wearing glasses, none of those things matter to anyone I know. Alot of you people are so fucking shallow, it's insane..
    Just because you find certain physical characteristics attractive that doesn't mean you are shallow, its just human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Just because you find certain physical characteristics attractive that doesn't mean you are shallow, its just human.
    As I said, I don't know anyone in real life who would turn down a person based on how they look. You call it 'human', I call it being shallow.

Since the vote is single choice, are we supposed to choose our own gender?

I do have a special weakness for balding guys, I can't explain it. But like with so many other things, it depends on the overall picture, and I don't prefer one thing over the other.

P.S. I shaved my head with a razor when I was 14 to get rid of a butt-ugly sidecut. It looked good when it was all gone, but growing out... never again.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2016-02-14 at 12:45 PM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see some people assuming that it's a choice, lol. Genetics, age, etc. all play a role. If you start losing your hair, you really have no choice but to either shave it off or rock a balding look. Nobody wants someone with a high school mentality, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i could never grow a beard. i tried once. way too itchy. couldn't stand it.
    It goes away after a while, especially if you start using beard oil.

As for the question, i don't like bald women. Short hair can look absolutely stunning on some, but in 99,9% of women bald doesn't work.

Deleted
    As I said, I don't know anyone in real life who would turn down a person based on how they look. You call it 'human', I call it being shallow.
    But I didn't say anything about turning people down. I just admitted that there are characteristics that are appealing for some people and others that are not. I made no claims about critteria by which we should or should not choose a potential partner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    But I didn't say anything about turning people down. I just admitted that there are characteristics that are appealing for some people and others that are not. I made no claims about critteria by which we should or should not choose a potential partner.
    Yea I agree with that. I just know from reading and participating in many threads about this very subject here on MMOC, that certain people here will reject another human being completely over a minor detail, like being two inches too short for example. So that's what I meant. I don't know anyone in real life who's like that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    I was going to come in here and say just this. Don't drag it out for years. If you see it balding, shave it all off and get the surprising badass look early.
    That is exactly what I did. I started thinning when I was around 22-23, said F-it one night and shaved it all off. And I actually look quite a bit better with a shaved head. Granted, if I had the choice, I'd stick with a full head of hair, but alas, I don't have a choice. So I rock the bald & beard look.
    Last edited by Vouksh89; 2016-02-14 at 02:03 PM.

I'm always surprised about how much people care about appearances (without mentioning names) here on MMOC. In real life, I seriously don't know anyone who gives a fuck about any of that. You could be tall, short, skinny, fat, bald, long haired, red haired, wearing glasses, none of those things matter to anyone I know. Alot of you people are so fucking shallow, it's insane..
    You either learn to recognize your preferences or get ruled by them. You'll meet an awful lot of people who are really open and accepting of other's appearance who just happen to not have any unattractive close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

I mean, I guess if they're your thing . . .
    Da' Curves on dat LWC-15 doh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    You'll meet an awful lot of people who are really open and accepting of other's appearance who just happen to not have any unattractive close friends.
    Hah, that's very true

7+ Year Old Account
    Shaved since I was 26. Going to a barber was so annoying...