Deleted

[Resto] Few question about items.

Hello,

I have a little problem with the selection of a few items. What of items listed below will be better?

1. Gorebound Wristguards (M + Socket) or Manacles of the Multitudes (M)
    2. Toxicologist's Treated Boots (M + Socket) or Oppressor's Merciless Treads (M)
    3. Supple Waistguard of the Feverflare (725 ilvl, 304 Int, 203 Haste, 203 Mastery) or Belt of Misconceived Loyalty (M)

At the moment I run with Gorebound Wristguards (M + Socket(+75 haste)), Toxicologist's Treated Boots (M + Socket(+75 haste)) and Supple Waistguard of the Feverflare (725 ilvl, 304 Int, 203 Haste, 203 Mastery), but slowly I begin to wonder if not better change a pair of these items.

Thank you in advance for your answer.
    Last edited by mmoce516c52e65; 2016-02-15 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    None of the great community of mmo-champion is not able help me with the choice? Unfortunately, in this case, it's hard to use the bis items tables, because the gem slots rather hinder the matter.

If I change all these items will take place following change in the stats:
    INT: +69
    CRIT: +695
    HASTE: -186
    MASTERY: -395
    VERSA: -174

I really do not know if gain of 69 intellect is worth converting a large amount of my best stats (mastery, haste) in favor of the average crit.
    Please help.

Deleted
    Your current choices are fine. Socket and/or 2 best secondary stats will beat out +5 or +10 ilvls with 1 best secondary. Make sure you don't completely ignore stamina though, it certainly has value.
    Last edited by mmoc0b02ba1114; 2016-02-15 at 04:44 PM.

Assuming all upgrading the same:

1. Gorebound Wristguards (M + Socket)
    2. Oppressor's Merciless Treads (M)
    3. Supple Waistguard of the Feverflare

I would go with Gorebound Wristguards, Toxicologist's Treated Boots and crafted belt, considering everything is upgraded and there are 75 stat sockets in.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Torty View Post
    I would go with Gorebound Wristguards, Toxicologist's Treated Boots and crafted belt, considering everything is upgraded and there are 75 stat sockets in.
    Toxicologist's Treated Boots, even with the +75 gem from socket, aren't better than Oppressor's Merciless Treads. The mastery on Tox is pretty solid but Vers is just complete trash, even with a socket to make up for 75 Haste, Oppressor's are still better. Haste is your strongest secondary stat and Crit is stronger than Vers, not to mention the Intellect increase. The only reason I'd use Tox is if you were going for a full Mastery build.

269 Mastery + 174 Versatility vs 16 Intellect + 173 Crit + 217 Haste.
    Haste is your strongest secondary stat
    That says nothing. It can be best stat by 1% or best stat by 50%. Use numbers when doing number comparisons otherwise whatever you say is pretty worthless.
    Crit is stronger than Vers
    No it isn't. If you are using Regrowth glyph, then Versatility is better than Crit. It's been that way for me ever since ~710 ilvl iirc, maybe even earlier.

Here are stat weights for my Druid:
    int 30,17
    crit 20,36
    haste 24,33
    mastery 22,56
    vers 21,02

So Tox boots are 9726 stat points, Opressor's are 9285. If you have different stat weights for your Druid or know stat weights for op, then post them.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids