Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Renounce Warlock is pretty fun. Three games in a row just getting all that value from 1 mana discount on every card you draw is a big deal. Also pretty funny just to see a warlock using all hunter or rogue spells/cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a variation of the deck recipe for warrior "Serve the Old Gods"

The real MVP is the Battlecry Shieldmaiden that gives you 10 armor if C'thun has 10+ attack.

It's not as defensive as control warrior and not as aggressive as an aggro deck.

Brann plus that is an instant fuck you to C'thun. I love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    9-0 vs nothing but C'thun Druids and Aggro Paladins tonight

It's magical. Cas-Reno Mage just counters them so completely.

Though to be fair, one win was 100% a YOLO'Saron against a druid that ramped up perfectly. Pyro'd his face, got Animal Companions and Charge on Yogg

10/10 would bow down before the god of death again
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Playing Tavern Brawl (Crossroads). I'm on low HP, opponent plays Majordomo and I think "well this just got interesting".

I clear his Domo and have Ysera on the board. He has a 4 attack minion, I'm at something like 10 HP so if his Rag ability hits face I lose, and if it hits Ysera I get my board wiped. The latter happens. I load up the board with my remaining crap minions, and it looks like the next turn will decide if I can clear his board and go face the following turn or just lose.

He plays Yogg.

First spell: Tree of Life.

Then it buffs my minions into lethal range and shadowsteps his Yogg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Built a custom Mage deck with Yogg strictly for fun.

Bunch of freeze spells and gain spell minions. Wind up going to fatigue half my games before I play him.

I call it Frozen Yogg-ert.

It's so damn funny to roll the dice to see who wins.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-05-03 at 09:41 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    I tell you what, when up against a face shaman as a control pally, and it looks like they've got you on the ropes when you suddenly throw down a fat 16-20 Forbidden Healing, and you see them just give the fuck up as they Threaten then concede...

It just warms the cockles of your heart, it really does.

Eat shit. Play a real deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I tell you what, when up against a face shaman as a control pally, and it looks like they've got you on the ropes when you suddenly throw down a fat 16-20 Forbidden Healing, and you see them just give the fuck up as they Threaten then concede...

Was playing a Warrior Tank Cthun deck. I'm down to like 11 health with a sorc and flamewalker on the board. He plays a 16/16 cthun. I live with 1 health. Next turn I poly his cthun and reno jackson back to full health. Warrior then plays doom caller. I chuckle as I toss forbidden at it and wait for the concede once he realizes chtun isn't coming back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Yogg was fun

Then I built myself a Renounce Darkness deck

WHAT A GOD DAMN HOOT

I love this expac

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing proactive hunter and my opponent is a C'thun warrior.
    As soon as I drop my first Fiery Bat the roping and the "my thanks"es begin.
    As usual, I'm actually thinking ahead (holding back before brawl/trading into his 3/4 c'thun gnome to deny Shieldmaiden heal if he doesn't draw another C'thun buffer) while this guy just keeps reactively vomiting out answers like an automaton.
    I finally finish him off with the two Kill Commands that unfortunately found their ways into my opening hand.

I would have "my apologies"ed if I could
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2016-05-13 at 10:51 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    So I started my monthly rank 5 climb today and got my first golden hero portrait.

I didn't even notice that it was so close to 500 wins and almost missed the chance to take a screen.

Took a screen but didn't get the 500 number in it.

Have been causally playing this game since closed beta mostly arena and rank for quest, hit legends once for the card back.

This is the current stats.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats...hit my first golden earlier this year. It's cool feeling.
    BAD WOLF

Congratz! I still haven't buckled down on that yet honestly, I keep switching up/not playing enough to. I probably should of had Warlock/Paladin at least by now (They're both over 300 I know), but I'm just a slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

I've been thinking of building control pally, I managed to get the new Rag off a Forbidden Shaping in my N'zoth Priest and he's fucking brutal, can only imagine how well he works in a control pally shell.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Me playing rogue against a Cthun lock...i have fireblast from Sir Finley and Sacred Trial on me which i got from this 5/5 card that gives you a random paladin card.

Both 1 hp! and he has 2 minions on board, its his turn. He throws out 2/2 minion that lets him chose a 1 mana card...im like..ok im fucked...

He choses a card and puts down a 1/1 charge boar ...it gets killed by Sacred Trial. He concedes..lol wtf...

I never ever though that Sacred Trial would be useful in my game...and never ever give me even a win lol:P

Palying vs a BMing opponenet, almost roping me each turn emote spamming etc etc

I was playing a fatigue / control N'zoth Priest he was a N'zoth / c'thun / reno rogue.

Anyway it got to the hairy end of the game, I got him him down to 2hp but couldn't kill him.
    He did his standard emote Spam waiting for the whole turn despite having only 1 card in hand.
    He played Reno Jackson with 10 seconds left on the clock and NOTHING happened.
    I then killed him with what I had on the board, which was a 3/4 I got from him through thought-steal.

He then added me after the game, claiming I only won because Reno "glitched"
    I then explained to him the card "excavated evil" Which i had played 2 of (for those that don't know when you use it it shuffles a copy of the card into your enemies deck).
    He called me a hacker and a liar and mentioned he was going to report me to blizzard, then un-friended me.
    Made my day.
    man the lower ranks people can be salty, I haven't bothered to climb this month.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-05-24 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes and clarity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    He then added me after the game, claiming I only won because Reno "glitched"
    I then explained to him the card "excavated evil" Which i had played 2 of (for those that don't know when you use it it shuffles a copy of the card into your enemies deck).
    He called me a hacker and a liar and mentioned he was going to report me to blizzard, then un-friended me.
    Made my day.
    man the lower ranks people can be salty, I haven't bothered to climb this month.
    Always fun to watch when grown men pee their pants, isn't it?

I don't do it anymore but I used to sometimes accept just so I could have a laugh at whatever BM they would spew afterwards.

I've been spending all my gold on arena runs, and it's been pretty frustrating, lucky to average 4 wins. Plus it hasn't offered me mage in about 15 runs.

But today's run netted me the following pack:

Playing the usual annoying shaman. I have ice block up. He ignores my minions and gets me to 1 health before spamming emotes and pops my ice block. I play cabalist and 2 of the 3 are ice blocks. After he pops the 3rd one I have already cleared most of his board and drop Reno. Insta concede.

Deleted
    So today's arena went 4-3 feels kind of bad but got a bit better when I got this as reward not sure if intended.

I'm playing a control Priest vs an evolve Shaman, I'm at 28HP he's at 30HP. Turn 6, I have The Beast (from Curator) on the board, he has a mana tide totem. His turn.

He plays:

Thing From Below x 2
    Nerubian Prophet x 2
    Totem Golem x 2
    Evolve x 2

God turn. He's got a full board of massive cards, including the likes of Prophet Velen and Rhonin. I took a minute just to figure out how he even played all that.

Then I notice: one of his minions is Anomalus.

Turns out, the Beast dies, Finkle is summoned, and then Anomalus procs. Poof.

He conceded :P