Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness View Post
    Playing arena and was playing hunter and had to choose weasel tunneler. Anyways I played it turn 1 and it just kept being drawn by both of us til turn 8. I thought it was pretty funny.
    Aren't the odds of that astronomical? Drawing it on turn 1 would be like 4% if my math is right. Then it would be getting the roughly 4% 8 times in a row.

Deleted
    Me on a weird Randuin priest deck against warlock ,turns 1-3 nothing interesting, no minion died on my side of the field.

Turn 4, i have mindgames & resurrect in hand, i mindgames & get Ragnaros
    He uses blastfire potion on Ragnaros
    Turn 5 i draw my 2nd resurrect, double ragnaros, from there on out it was pretty gg.

Last two games on my Reno Rattle Hunter, beat a Reno Lock & a Miracle Rogue in wild casual.

Game against the lock was heavily carried by my good Barnes rng, pulling Rag out, that the lock couldn't remove since he had already spent coil & wasn't drawing anything else. He reno'd up & mini rag still kept beating on him. Eventually finished with big Rag.

When against the rogue I was mopping up his mid game. Late game he used gold blood on a Tomb Pillager, had a 10/10 Edwin, & something small that he concealed to setup lethal on my 12 health Rexar next turn. Dropped Reno to deny lethal & destroyed him the next turn.

Destroying meta decks with a meme deck. These guys are slacking. Feelsgoodman.

Playing my reno priest deck in casual just for quest. Lost a few in a row to dumb decks/plays and I get a reno mage. He plays doomsayer and I bran-rat and it pulls his brann and kazakus. He insta conceded. Not sure why in casual, but it gave me such satisfaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody suspects the Reno Warrior Inquisition!

Having so much fun with this. People automatically assume I'm going to be Pirate and do stuff like coin out naked Historians on turn 1 just to get board presence.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Win streaking on wild ladder (rank 13-12) with my Reno Rattle Hunter. Going against Jade Shaman & at the last minute he drops a bunch of big jades from an empty board. Going to lose next turn & so I drop Yogg. Plays a couple of spells then casts Felfire Potion for the exact lethal I needed.

The memes continue, oh and praise Yogg! =D

A thank you to the mage that let me play out the entire 20 deathrattles in 1 game before finishing me off so i could get my quest done.

If it isn't my Reno Yogg mage i'm not interested.

>This morning I see notice about daily login thing to promote Un'Goro.
    >Panic, log on to HS on phone, and craft non-gold Rag and Sylvv.

>Feel all powerful. Never had the best value cards in my deck before. Always used to cry like a bitch because they outvalued my cards and took up too many resources to contend with when my opponents played them.

>Make some decks with Rag and Sylvv.
    >Make a Reno Hunter deck.
    >Queue for casual to see how the deck plays.
    >Guess who Blizzard put me against immediately. Guess which class. You'll never guess.

>I'm absolutely wrecked by turn 9,
    >Reno Jackson was there waiting to save the day.

>Made come back.
    >Basically in control of the game, I don't really feel like I can lose.

Ragnaros knew. He didn't want to waste any more time against boring dragon priests. He just wanted us to queue up for the next game.

Crafting Ragnaros was like catching a shiny Pokemon and wanting him to be special and be on your team at any given circumstance. I am in love with him and Sylvannas. I'm gonna cry when I have to give them up in 2 weeks or w/e.

Gonna post like five images. Don't be mad okay?

>Be rank 15 0 stars.
    >Decide to log in to HS on desktop to play a bit.
    >First game, after conceding to a rogue like turn 2 because I got annoyed, while playing my Reno Hunter or fucking something, I edit my midrange shaman deck a bit and queue with it. Let's be serious.
    >Not doing badly, with Ragnaros by my side anything is possible.

Rank 15: 4 stars. Win Streak.

>Face priest as final boss. Who else but priest, right?
    >Game is pretty crazy with his thoughtsteals and entombs. He's ridiculously lucky.

>He thoughtstole my Rag and plays it.
    >I play my Rag and miss his.
    >He plays his own Rag.

This is where most people would have felt overwhelmed, cried, and conceded.

Honestly, if it was dragon priest (read: if the deck had draknoid operative) I'd have been pissed off. But his deck was legit.

>I'm at 14 Hp, and I have 2 minions. If it hits my 0 mana 5/5 I lose. If it hits my face twice, I die.

It hit face and the totem.

We won :O. Ragnaros didn't let us down.

Guy friended me after the game. I thought he was gonna call me a faggot or something.

He actually told me that he got crazy lucky with his entombs and thoughtsteals and my lightning storms never hit properly. To be honest, throughout the game I wanted to build his deck since it looked cool. Even though I was the winner I felt like his deck was cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *Snip*

He actually told me that he got crazy lucky with his entombs and thoughtsteals and my lightning storms never hit properly. To be honest, throughout the game I wanted to build his deck since it looked cool. Even though I was the winner I felt like his deck was cooler.
    Thanks for sharing, I always love it when people actually friend for a cool and legit reason instead of the more prevalent reason to insult you for winning or losing. It is actually a habit of mine to screenshot a friendly or cool add + tell that is positive in HS because it feels so rare.

15+ Year Old Account
    Successfully Cspelled a rogue's quest

Muhahahahaha
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Having a blast with my new wild priest. Amara +deathrattles (the better ones) is actually not that bad. You can also trigger the quest with cards like resurrect and N'zoth. In wild you also have combos like Umbra + Sylvanas which is hilarious. I might actually try building a similar deck for standard, just to see how it goes.

I've also been really pleased to meet mainly players who are trying new cards and decks. It's always nicer that way at the start of an expansion; you really don't want to see the same old decks when there is so much new to explore.

So I had Auchenai on the board when I played the Priest quest minion, the one that sets your HP to 40, killing myself LOL. I thought it just set your HP to 40 like Alexstraza sets your HP to 15, but apparently its a heal. Ahh well, you live and you learn. I'm not even mad about it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing Amara priest and it's fucking fantastic. I thought I would miss Reno, but uhh...this shit is OP. Haven't lost a game since I went with it.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I've been playing Amara priest and it's fucking fantastic. I thought I would miss Reno, but uhh...this shit is OP. Haven't lost a game since I went with it.

Warlock facing my raid boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Haha! That's awesome

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Lolol. It's a deck meant to trigger people like whoa. I would be surprised if she doesn't get nerfed or the quest modified. Whether it's doing a board clear, then slapping Nzoth or just burning their deck then slapping Amara, I can tell from the pause and concedes that people are not happy with this deck. And this is just first run, before any tweaking and it's pretty easy to play.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Lolol. It's a deck meant to trigger people like whoa. I would be surprised if she doesn't get nerfed or the quest modified. Whether it's doing a board clear, then slapping Nzoth or just burning their deck then slapping Amara, I can tell from the pause and concedes that people are not happy with this deck. And this is just first run, before any tweaking and it's pretty easy to play.
    Tbf it seems people are triggered by half the quests. Rogue? "Uncounterable!" Mage? "Non-interactive & cheap freeze mage!" Warrior? "Cancer OP taunt stall wall with OP hero power!" Shaman? "Snowballing aggro/midrange murloc deck!". I just think players don't like having to majorly alter the way they have to play the game, so instead they call for nerfs and/or threaten to quit the game.

Deleted

how i beat a priets with amara +reno used

When you play retards playing retarded decks and you mana bind the rogues crystal core. Not sure if I feel bad for the idiot or its just so fucking funny. Hell I'll just stick with laughing at the moron.