Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Snape was a misunderstood villain.

In Hunter X Hunter there was this ant king super villain who was very interesting. He had the moral of an ant which is no moral code at all but then he experienced personal growth as the story progressed. Very well done and one of the things you'd only see in an anime show.

Snape was a manipulative asshole if you actually look at what he's done. Misunderstood, yes. A villain? Not necessarily, but he wasn't a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Has there ever been a villain in a story/game/show who's motives you've agreed with?
    1. Which story/game/show were they from?
    2. What was their point point of view?
    3. Why did you agree with them?
    1. Law Abiding Citizen (movie, 2009; stars Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx)

2. Loved Gerard Butler's character - Clyde Shelton. His family is killed in the beginning of the movie while he is forced to watch. Criminals get caught, a plea bargain is struck and the murderers all but go free. This causes him to lose his mind and take the law into his own hands.

3. The idea that the system failed to punish criminals due to a plea bargain deal that let murderers of my family go free makes me batshit insane. Crazy enough to handle things the way that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    I have to admit I've been rooting for Tyrion Lannister they whole time, good or bad.
    at first i did not like jaime, but he kind grew on me since then, he loves his family, he killed the old king because he didnt want to burn down kings landing, aside from raping his sister on top of his nephew/son, he isnt a bad guy

Lo Pan...from big trouble in little china, recluse and owner of the wing kong exchange, plus awesome badass with light coming out his mouth

He is cursed to live with no flesh and blood

Basically....needs to find a green eyed girl to marry so the "curse and be lifted and rule the universe from beyond the grave"

7+ Year Old Account
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Despite having a huge thing for Harrison Ford especially as Han Solo... Boba Fett was very relatable to me and I like how he's very much the professional counterpart to Solo.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Despite having a huge thing for Harrison Ford especially as Han Solo... Boba Fett was very relatable to me and I like how he's very much the professional counterpart to Solo.
    I didn't think Boba Fett had much dialog in the movies

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    I didn't think Boba Fett had much dialog in the movies
    As much dialog as any professional bounty hunter should have!

Many the problem is they overreact and go to far.......Ar the white whale!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Even in Expanded Universe material, he doesn't talk a lot, even in stories that are about him and told from his perspective. Like in the movies, he speaks through action and is strictly business.
    I guess Dragonheart Maiden is strictly Business in her life too then lol

Deleted
    http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Shogo_Makishima

For those who've watched Psycho Pass, I can totally side with Makishima Shogo since his main motivation is to stop the general public to depend on the Sibyl System. It turns people into mindless sheep, which after having watched the show I totally get.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Whitewalkers from GoT.

The Wall was built to not only keep the Whitewalkers north of the wall. It was also built to keep the humans south of it. However, humans and wildlings kept encroaching north into their territory.

Would be interesting if John Snow is resurrected as a White Walker and leads them south of the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.