Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Color 4 - Unlock the entire history of your artifact in the tome within your class hall.
    So there will be more quests and more lore about these weapons, that's excellent! Before we could only speculate on further story about them but now we know, this will be ongoing. I really want to know about what the Ashbringer IS, whereas most of the lore is just who made it, who owned it and why.

And I have to hope that with how heavily Tyr is mentioned in these artifact quests, that we'll get to see him eventually, even if only in a flashback

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    We still get a stupid facebook game in legion like wod's garrison missions? Gah..
    I don't remember having to send out "invites/requests" to my friends so I could play in the Garrison. Also there wasn't a buy more crystals, energy, turns, resources with cash options either. You didn't come and feed my animals for me either!!!

Gad!..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    she didnt.
    It was just a set back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loredarius View Post
    Brace yourselves! Warlords of Legion is coming! Pre order now for an exclusive follower who makes you even more useless!
    Brand new feature - send your follower into raids instead of participating at your own. Get your epics mailed to you (we dumbed down the game system so a simple AI can push the button for you). Minimum time invest maximum gain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    AI is hard, even Bethesda has a lot of issues with theirs - Dogmeat is a pain in the ass for triggering traps and getting underfoot, and running off after monsters 3 blocks away.
    It doesn't have to be hard.

AI comes down to how you design to have it interact with the environment.

I would make it so that, when you hit something, the AI is declared a target that it is supposed to attack. Combine that with some form of configuration, like ; Be defensive (Will only hit targets if they hit you and you hit them back), Be Aggressive (Will attack anything in the area) etc.

As for self-preservation in form of knowing the environment ; That can be hard. Because the AI cannot judge what is dangerous situations and not ; i mean, you could probably hammer the code to make it so that it runs a loop to detect "dangers" (Environment hazards such as traps etc.) And steers clear of them, i suppose.

But that does not apply to WoW, really, all the AI has to care for, is how it interacts with things the player attacks and what attacks the player.

The ai is not meant to go rampant and slaughter everything, as it is not that powerful to begin with. So, it will most likely just aggro shit and kill you, if they do it that way.

Also, OT:

I really, really, really cringed when i saw the Extra Legendary slot from Class Hall.

Skins, story - optional content, love it.

Allow us to equip a second legendary with MAJOR gameplay implications, that is only obtainable through the class hall?

GARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!

To be fair, what makes me the most salty, is that they implied that there would be no gate, more like a soft-cap to how many dungeons you run and how much stuff you do to gain artifact power.

I DON'T want to sit in that bloody farmville screen again and send back my followers on some Dice roll to see if i get the right Raid gear or not. That just, took me out of the loop. Completely.

I like the sensation of rolling for an item when i've slain a boss, i've downed something with my team - We did an effort and we reaped the rewards!

But i mean, a screen with no input, no difficulty, no failure, only a dice roll after X amount of hours, and the pay-off is potentionally Raid gear?

No, just, no. Go back and really think hard, about what "interaction" means, god damn it.

Deleted
    Alpha Guys, Alpha. Still many improvments, looks Good and like a Lot of Fun to me. If People dont like what is comming with Legion, just quit the game and stop whining. It is ok to dislike something, but whining about it on mmo-c helps noone - it just annoyes other People. So please stop it - Legion is Even in Alpha, which means things Can still Change. But whining Here from non testers is just a Waste of time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Alpha Guys, Alpha. Still many improvments, looks Good and like a Lot of Fun to me. If People dont like what is comming with Legion, just quit the game and stop whining. It is ok to dislike something, but whining about it on mmo-c helps noone - it just annoyes other People. So please stop it - Legion is Even in Alpha, which means things Can still Change. But whining Here from non testers is just a Waste of time...
    Major systems like the Class Halls will NOT be cut and redone in time for release.

Deleted
    Damn more garrison like gameplay, no thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn more garisson like gameplay!

Wow and FFXIV

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    That last dungeon boss is pretty much Leviathin from FFXIV. The way they're changing professions and stuff, a lot of things they're taking from that game. Hm
    Maybe so but FFXIV took a lot of things from WoW and Guildwars 2 and the creator is an avid wow player so please don't start.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    The followers in the garrison were the only part of the garrison I enjoyed. I hated the rest of the garrison but I had fun gathering followers and playing with their stats. I enjoyed seeing what stats showed up and what I could reroll as. The rest of the garrison I could do without but I had fun with that part.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Major systems like the Class Halls will NOT be cut and redone in time for release.
    This. When shipyards hit the PTR, everyone said "It's just the PTR, it's not final". If players are able to test it - it's what they're going with. If they scrap class halls now, don't expect the expansion before September, at a minimum - they've already put a ton of work into them, just glancing at these articles on the front page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    This. When shipyards hit the PTR, everyone said "It's just the PTR, it's not final". If players are able to test it - it's what they're going with. If they scrap class halls now, don't expect the expansion before September, at a minimum - they've already put a ton of work into them, just glancing at these articles on the front page.
    Except you people keep complaining about the feature even though devs have said it doesn't work the same way as WoD. I haven't seen anything that points to them being same as in WoD, but instead you have your followers unlock quests and missions for you which you have to complete yourself to get the rewards. This instead of you sending Morc the Orc to get you that 30-60 gold for a 30-45 min mission.

I can see it being a good change, while not drastic, still makes forces a player to be more active. It also should make it more varied, when you need to choose where to send the followers to "scout" and there's random element with counters and such involved.

If this doesn't please you then too bad, it seems they are pushing it through. If it displeases you so greatly you might as well unsub and spare the rest of your whining. Since you don't seem to be providing any good alternatives for this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    Except you people keep complaining about the feature even though devs have said it doesn't work the same way as WoD. I haven't seen anything that points to them being same as in WoD, but instead you have your followers unlock quests and missions for you which you have to complete yourself to get the rewards. This instead of you sending Morc the Orc to get you that 30-60 gold for a 30-45 min mission.

I can see it being a good change, while not drastic, still makes forces a player to be more active. It also should make it more varied, when you need to choose where to send the followers to "scout" and there's random element with counters and such involved.

If this doesn't please you then too bad, it seems they are pushing it through. If it displeases you so greatly you might as well unsub and spare the rest of your whining. Since you don't seem to be providing any good alternatives for this system.
    A. It's not my job to provide alternatives.

B. "You people" lumps me in with those you think are complaining, when I'm not. With the comment you quoted, I'm just discussing how once a feature is being tested, it's not going to have major changes to it, with no criticism attached to it. Please direct your bile at someone else, or comments I may have made elsewhere, criticizing their design decisions.

C. I unsubbed a year ago, I made my decision then - but I still have an opinion, and I will express it here as long as Chaud and the mods allow me. Don't like it? Skip over my posts.

So I guess no one really heard that we're going on missions with the followers? They are more like scouts this time around.

Also, wait and see how it is before you judge. Blizzard do listen to us, but when it is 5-10million people comming with feedback, it kinda gets messy, so they try to please some, and in turn let others down. I for one was very glad they removed Valor and Daily quests, as I always hated that part of the game, luckely quit before they put Valor back in though <.< yet another case of listening to feedback, and letting some down while pleasing others.

So just stop with all your judgemental crap, if you don't like what Blizzard does with their product, just don't buy it and show them what you feel that way. Whining like a spoilt brat on a fan forum wont show them much at least. (You could always spam them with tweets, I bet they like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

In the real world if a team causes you to lose hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of subscribers based on dumbass decisions they'd be removed and a new team hired. At Blizzard you get promoted. WoD 2.0, I called it awhile ago. The same people are in charge, if you're expecting anything different than the shit show we've seen the last year you're in for a surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think it's funny that not one person commented on the race. Shows you just how much people gave a shit about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    In the real world if a team causes you to lose hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of subscribers based on dumbass decisions they'd be removed and a new team hired. At Blizzard you get promoted. WoD 2.0, I called it awhile ago. The same people are in charge, if you're expecting anything different than the shit show we've seen the last year you're in for a surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think it's funny that not one person commented on the race. Shows you just how much people gave a shit about that.
    I think the class halls are different. We had same devs in blizz going from vanilla to tbc and from tbc to wotlk etc..a mission in class hall will most likely send you out WITH a folllower for that mission. It will be a new "daily" thing i guess.
    Atm most of lvl up is doing everything you can to raise your artifact to max.

About the dungeon race, ofc EU won as most predicted :P , but thats because we had an enha shaman in hehehe, Fury of air is op .

Shammy looking interesting come Legion