7+ Year Old Account

Updated Gold Challenge Mode Guides

Just wanted to see if this can be thrown into the useful dungeon/raid sticky thread above.

With the sudden somewhat surge it seems towards CM's from the token announcement, I thought I would try and help some people out with gold guides. They've been up for a while now, but I've only just noticed the sticky thread. Below is a playlist of my updated guides, the playlist also includeds some guides for the reflects/dark sims etc.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...94THHGTIh1OTMA

Cheers
    Last edited by Darkmech; 2016-02-14 at 03:28 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for that - very useful, working BMSM atm and using invis pots - didn't even think about death resetting!

7+ Year Old Account
    You're most welcome mate glad they could be of some help =D
    You can pretty much throw away invis pots and just death run everything in CM's now, gives you a big advantage being able to use pots through-out the challenge mode. Same as resetting hero if you have rez's available or are close to a spawn point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the guide, much appreciated!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Thanks for the guide, much appreciated!
    No worries at all mate, thanks for checking them out =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    I owe you for my smooth sailing BRM CMs the other day. After being away from the game for 6 months+ it gave me a bunch of info that made it easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    I owe you for my smooth sailing BRM CMs the other day. After being away from the game for 6 months+ it gave me a bunch of info that made it easy.
    That's really awesome to hear thanks mate =) Glad you knocked them over easy!

Your guides were a huge asset in my Gold medal runs - I got Challenger Gold very recently! I have to say of all the guides out there, yours are the most humorous.

Also appreciate the mini videos shows strats for some individual bosses. Great work!

Some guildies and I did these a couple months back and these guides were great(even though we did lack an OP blood DK tank). Thanks for your efforts in creating them, much appreciated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadmist View Post
    Your guides were a huge asset in my Gold medal runs - I got Challenger Gold very recently! I have to say of all the guides out there, yours are the most humorous.

Also appreciate the mini videos shows strats for some individual bosses. Great work!
    That's awesome to hear and a big congrats to you glad I could be of help =) Haha cheers I do try and make them somewhat entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Some guildies and I did these a couple months back and these guides were great(even though we did lack an OP blood DK tank). Thanks for your efforts in creating them, much appreciated.
    Thanks mate =)