[H] <Never Lucky> Stormreaver is recruiting

It's hard to describe the kind of guild <Never Lucky> is, because we're more than just looking to raid. We want like-minded players who also play this game at a higher level. That still min/max's, shows up on time, properly readies their character... because we're eager to do as much as we can in the timeframe we raid, but also are understanding that this isn't hardcore anymore.

We have done the time in hardcore guilds, one of the officers has been a GM of a top 50 US guild, and just got burnt out from the 3+ days of raiding. We want to re-enjoy this game again, enjoy the content and enjoy the company in which we play with. That's what our guild is striving to do.

We raid 2 days, 8 hours. Tues/Thurs 7-11 PM CST.

At the moment, we're building our roster and only do 1 night, clearing 13/13H. I would love to say we were in Mythics- because each of the individuals we have brought on are capable of that- but in order to accomplish what we want to as a guild, we need to be picky on who we bring on (and that is a bit more of a lengthy process). I promise this isn't just another Trade chat spam of a new forming guild saying they can raid but then don't... This is a much different environment and I foresee us being a pretty awesome place to be for future raiders

I'd love to at least talk, see if we're something you'd be interested in. If not, I wish you the best of luck
    Btags: Lukas#1674, eliza#1981
    Last edited by Lukas1678; 2016-03-09 at 10:22 PM.

Still Recruiting all dps with a preference for ranged as well as a solid monk or druid healer! All exceptional players are still encouraged to reply as we review all applications!

Still looking for solid, reliable DPS of all classes

Still need a few more dps and a second tank to get into Mythics!

Do warlock players still exist? If so we'd love to talk to you at <Never Lucky> (: