Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Still waiting for any sort of stat weights to be generated for Wednesday to know what gear to stack. Have not got a clue how I would do it myself and all I've seen so far is general wishy washy statements and assumptions based on conjecture and little else. Yes I know that it seems that mastery is going to be the best but I don't want to go and reitemise for Mastery and then get slapped with CRIT IS THE BEST. Do we have any solid information yet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    Not so far, besides Hunters that are pretty crazy, but you are welcome to try
    Are you personally still stacking Crit/Versa or are there updated stat weights for tomorrow's buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Franktank View Post
    Are you personally still stacking Crit/Versa or are there updated stat weights for tomorrow's buffs?
    I always stacked Mastery. Blizzard clearly intends for it to be the basic of the spec, there isn't and never will be any reason to stack anything else.

Always remember: sims are not everything. I cannot stress this simple concept enough.

Edit: my bad. Kuni is right.
    Last edited by The Archmage; 2016-09-26 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Talking out my ass

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    Also, sims have always taken into account only the damage aspect of the stat, without considering the maximum mana and the mana regeneration, which are VITAL to how the spec plays.
    Please stop talking out of your ass. You're a mod, come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are still on beta? :O

Point taken. I'll close it for now. Please refer to the sticky post for further discussions on the Arcane topic
    Last edited by The Archmage; 2016-09-27 at 01:12 PM.