Lightbulb [AddOn] Former "Salvage Yard Helper" is now "Auto Seller"

Hello guys!

I know many people here love this addon, it helps so much on annoying selling tasks, and, I want to continue support it through Legion but its current name is no good on the next xpack, so, I decided to make a major update with many requested features over last year and rename it to "Auto Seller".

If you doesn't know about this addon, here is the topic when I first announced: link, but in summary it sells blue/green equipment, gray items, can sell soulbound and low level epic items.

New Stuff:

- 'Auto Sell' feature can auto sell items of any type from a list created by you.

- A panel showing non soulbound items on the backpack and their Auction price (imported from TSM, Auctioneer, Auctionator, TheUndermineJournal, depending which you have installed):

- A transmog panel showing all non soulbound equipment:

- And few improvements on the UI: check boxes for soulbound selling and low level are now on the main window, also the addon is now translated to English, Portuguese and German (help translate here).

Well, I think that's it, your feedback is always welcome, Thank you guys!
    Download on Curse: link.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-02-25 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I've noticed that new UI so I assume if we had SYH before it just updated to Auto Seller through curse right?

Is there an option to add specific items to the "sell" list? Not by groups like by item level or whatever, but to select certain items that you want to vendor? Like right now I don't need any of the follow armor/weapon tokens on any of my toons so I just vendor them all and doing that automatically would be nice. I have a macro to vendor them, but that kind of functionality would make sense in this add-on.

Thanks for continuing to maintain this addon, one of my fav addons this xpac

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Hmm, I've noticed that new UI so I assume if we had SYH before it just updated to Auto Seller through curse right?

Is there an option to add specific items to the "sell" list? Not by groups like by item level or whatever, but to select certain items that you want to vendor? Like right now I don't need any of the follow armor/weapon tokens on any of my toons so I just vendor them all and doing that automatically would be nice. I have a macro to vendor them, but that kind of functionality would make sense in this add-on.
    That's a nice thing to implement, I'll take a look, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post

There, on version v2.1. Pretty useful thing btw.

Thanks! I love the autosell feature.

Thanks! Wish more addon dev's would make these posts. Maybe they are afraid of it being advertisement's, but its nice to see when stuff is updated.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

This add on really pisses off... because I just started using it today and I should have been using it since you made it. Holla holla <3

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this very good addon
    btw can you add auto repair checkbox into it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    There, on version v2.1. Pretty useful thing btw.
    Thanks for doing that - it is very useful and its been great so far. I appreciate you listening to feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Aracs View Post
    Thanks for this very good addon
    btw can you add auto repair checkbox into it?
    I'm looking into it, thanks for the suggestion.

There, auto repair added on latest release.

It's a little sneaky, it always try to use the guild bank first, if you don't have enough withdraw amount from the bank, for instance, repair bill is 240 gold but you can only withdraw 200g, the addon repair piece by piece your equipment until the repair bill fits the withdraw threshold.

Hey! Is there a way to use DBRegionMarketAvg as price source? (or any other pricing source)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    Hey! Is there a way to use DBRegionMarketAvg as price source? (or any other pricing source)
    I've tried google 'DBRegionMarketAvg' but didn't found solid results, do you have a page for this addon?

In summary, if the pricing addon has an ingame database and has an API, it is nearly plug-and-play on our end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I've tried google 'DBRegionMarketAvg' but didn't found solid results, do you have a page for this addon?

In summary, if the pricing addon has an ingame database and has an API, it is nearly plug-and-play on our end.
    I believe that comes from TSM (TradeSkillMaster).