Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vloggers discuss why gay people should be killed

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/12...4b86c2cbeca9cb

While the GOP presidential candidates have not yet ratcheted up their rhetoric against the LGBT community to this level, many of the religious people who've endorsed them have. Yes, this is coming out of the Middle East but the same vile shit is said here in the states.

As a transgender person myself who is seeking to just pursue their life, liberty, and happiness unencumbered by the dogma of anyone's religion, I have to ask why, why is there this level of hatred?

I am not hiding out in bathrooms trying to rape kids. I go in, use the stall, wash my hands, check my face, and leave. Just like pretty much anyone. I would assume that gay people do the same damn thing.

I know this is a lot to ask but seriouslyjust leave people the fuck alone. Or you could try getting to know them and discover they're amazing human beings with a lot to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are too obsessed with the personal business of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Human nature, sadly.
    Greed and prejudice have existed for thousands of years.

Be it sexuality, religion, country of origin, gender or skin colour.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChellDk View Post
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/12...4b86c2cbeca9cb

While the GOP presidential candidates have not yet ratcheted up their rhetoric against the LGBT community to this level, many of the religious people who've endorsed them have. Yes, this is coming out of the Middle East but the same vile shit is said here in the states.

As a transgender person myself who is seeking to just pursue their life, liberty, and happiness unencumbered by the dogma of anyone's religion, I have to ask why, why is there this level of hatred?

I am not hiding out in bathrooms trying to rape kids. I go in, use the stall, wash my hands, check my face, and leave. Just like pretty much anyone. I would assume that gay people do the same damn thing.

I know this is a lot to ask but seriouslyjust leave people the fuck alone. Or you could try getting to know them and discover they're amazing human beings with a lot to offer.
    Some cultures just see homoseksuality as sodomi and something near pedophilia. Their hate is there because they think that something like homoseksuality can spread and corrupt the world. This makes it so that people who try to accept gay people, are sinners themselfs and that being gay, is something that should be "cured" from society as a whole.

Im not trying to make excuses, not at all. Just saying that this is something that alot of people have as an opnion, both in the past and proberly in the future. Just be happy, that there is alot of places in this world, where people dont have any problems with homoseksual people.

These types of threads aren't allowed here.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Some cultures just see homoseksuality as sodomi and something near pedophilia. Their hate is there because they think that something like homoseksuality can spread and corrupt the world. This makes it so that people who try to accept gay people, are sinners themselfs and that being gay, is something that should be "cured" from society as a whole.

Im not trying to make excuses, not at all. Just saying that this is something that alot of people have as an opnion, both in the past and proberly in the future. Just be happy, that there is alot of places in this world, where people dont have any problems with homoseksual people.
    In the past, many things were seen as right or wrong. Many cultures, for example, institutionalized homosexuality and yes, even pedophilia (though more technically ephebophilia). Culture can convince someone that anything is morally right or wrong. That's why we should turn to nature for answers to moral questions. And nature has a lot to say about sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Human nature, sadly.

Its not human nature. Its idiocy of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I am surprised those backwater Middle East apes tried to look down the others when the whole world is looking down on them and their Allah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    In the past, many things were seen as right or wrong. Many cultures, for example, institutionalized homosexuality and yes, even pedophilia (though more technically ephebophilia). Culture can convince someone that anything is morally right or wrong. That's why we should turn to nature for answers to moral questions. And nature has a lot to say about sexuality.
    Most of nature would actually love to see us all turn bisexual. Using sex as something more then just reproduction. I just dont think that it is something you can prove to people from places like Saudi-Arabia xD

Stuff like that deserves to be ignored. Don't degrade yourself with arguing against racists/homophobes/etc. They're most likely unintelligent anywhere so you cannot argue/debate with stupid degenerate.

Let's not forget lots of the strong advocates of anti-gay views tend to have a bit of homosexuality in them too, and its a way of projecting/revolting against something within them that causes them great discomfort and I guess cognitive dissonance.

This also has to do with purity. There's a lot of obsession with purity in humans, and to some the only purity is a man being with a woman (this has all kinds of variations, and often the rules are broken - another impact of the purity obsession is that unleashing the imperfection and impurity tends to coincide with ecstasy that may come in sexual form). Things like purity and symmetry are pleasing and relaxing - the opposite of those cause tension and discomfort. The people who say it's (homophobia, transphobia, etc..) caused by religion in society are only half true, since religion is an outlet and responds to some of these themes of human psychology. I think the root of this is just in our nature as flawed organisms.

Human nature, sadly.

But keep in mind those things evolved (in the social sense) for practical reasons. Like the prohibition of sodomy - anal sex is difficult to do right without stds or damage even in this day and age. Much harder back then obviously. In a true evolutionary sense we may have simply happened to have been the population whose prejudices (or natural aversions) kept them safe, healthy, and alive, and so that mentality carried on through genetics as well.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-02-13 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Nature says rape is a valid means towards procreation. I agree with your general idea tho, but not everything nature does should be endured you know.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Yes, this is coming out of the Middle East but the same vile shit is said here in the states.
    So outside of the Westboro Baptist Church do tell what other religious organizations are calling for the death of gay people in the USA?

I'm sorry but comparing the treatment of gays in the USA to the ME is like comparing the treatment of women in the USA to women in the ME.

As bad as you will ever consider the USA on these issues, the ME is in the fucking stone age when it comes to this shit. Good grief.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-02-13 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So outside of the Westboro Baptist Church do tell what other religious organizations are calling for the death of gay people in the USA?
    Calling for the death of gay people? I don't know, probably just a handful.

Calling homosexuality a mental illness, demanding prison or psychiatry for homosexuals, denying rights, discrimination and outlawing open homosexuality? Oh boy, you are in one helluva ride here...

Gay man jailed for giving oral sex to drunk, unconscious straight victim

Holy crap!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Calling for the death of gay people? I don't know, probably just a handful.

Calling homosexuality a mental illness, demanding prison or psychiatry for homosexuals, denying rights, discrimination and outlawing open homosexuality? Oh boy, you are in one helluva ride here...
    And out of the two, USA, or ME, which governments are basically run by this religious organizations?

Its one thing for an organization to have an opinion, its another to have the authority and power of the government, either openly or behind closed doors, to act on those opinions.

I'm sorry, but the USA to ME comparison on gays is weak at best. The USA is behind the curve on these subjects, the ME on the other hand is still at the bottom of the mountain.

7+ Year Old Account
    pastor Kevin Swanson
    The Ten Commandments church in Milledgeville, Ga.
    Pastor Steven L. Anderson, from the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Arizona
    American Vision

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Nature says rape is a valid means towards procreation. I agree with your general idea tho, but not everything nature does should be endured you know.
    There are always behaviors that occur under stress. I also don't think we should look to those behaviors as ideal, but my reason is that severe acute stress is not an ideal condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Most of nature would actually love to see us all turn bisexual. Using sex as something more then just reproduction. I just dont think that it is something you can prove to people from places like Saudi-Arabia xD
    Yeah it's hard to prove anything to anyone who doesn't like to use logic.

Deleted
    Human nature, sadly.

Apparently its human nature to force their morals and beliefs on others. Even you. Whats wrong with greed? A greedy person isnt harmful to others, greed doesnt mean that person goes out of their way to hurt others. They just want to put themselves first. Nothing wrong with that.

But OT, its disgusting that some people are willing to attack and even kill others who are different and dont share their stupid values, most of which arent even based on reality. Ive actually tried discussing this with a few people in real life (including my parents), Im not gay or anything, so its not that, just dont agree with the arbitrary stupid reasons they give. Like theyre mentally ill.. danger to societies, gays lurk around schools and rape children or my mom even says they try to take over the world and destroy good, god loving Christians.

And out of the two, USA, or ME, which governments are basically run by this religious organizations?

Its one thing for an organization to have an opinion, its another to have the authority and power of the government, either openly or behind closed doors, to act on those opinions.

I'm sorry, but the USA to ME comparison on gays is weak at best. The USA is behind the curve on these subjects, the ME on the other hand is still at the bottom of the mountain.
    I'm not comparing the US with the ME. I'm just saying there is enough going wrong in the US (and in Germany, my country), that can't be handwaved with others are doing worse.

And to deny that religion has a huge influence on American politics is dishonest, don't know if that was your intention.