"Watch Videos";"Listen to music"; and "Look at Pictures"; thread not allowed in CZ??

These three types of threads are not allowed in Chatzone and Fun Stuff....you serious? most of the crap I see here belong in off-topic forum. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    What if the video I shared was NOT funny? what if the picture I shared was NOT funny? what if I'm not looking for people to rate the song and just listen to it? I want to fking share my song not have my song burried under other people song's. These threads are useless and irrelevant to me. SO no these threads are not useful to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    What if the video I shared was NOT funny? what if the picture I shared was NOT funny? what if I'm not looking for people to rate the song and just listen to it? I want to fking share my song not have my song burried under other people song's. These threads are useless and irrelevant to me. SO no these threads are not useful to me.
    Then you're implying that your videos, songs, and pictures matter enough to have their own thread. Spoiler alert, they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Then you're implying that your videos, songs, and pictures matter enough to have their own thread. Spoiler alert, they don't.
    This point is irrelevant because anyone should be able to share any video, any song, any picture as long as it's post in Chatzone and Fun Stuff.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2016-02-14 at 03:04 PM.