Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I love when Trump sticks Bush for the Iraq war. South Carolina is supposed to be very pro G.W. and strong military. I never get why you support someone who invades a country that should not have been invaded. Also (I know I will get right pushback) that you can say a lot of the ISIS mess is direct result of destabilizing Iraq. Which mean more military action and terror threats.

Why would support anyone where the occupation of yourself or family member increases the danger, death and PTSD, more than if we could have avoided it in the first place.
    because glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    I know, it wasn't worth it, but they did find weapons of mass destruction. Bernie and several liberal politicians spoke out about how the invasion wasn't worth it. Trump was technically wrong, but people love the man. So much it won't matter.
    So you agree with Bernie and these liberals?

As stated it was a no shit they had chemical weapons since they used them on the Kurds and yes the west sold him the chemical weapons. The big part is the Bush was using the tactic of him selling to Al Quada (Sadam's sworn enemy) and the whole thing about somehow Sadam will spend billions to get a nuclear weapon then again hand it over to a group he hates. Hoping they will use it on the west/United States.

That was all some made up fucking bullshit to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So you agree with Bernie and these liberals?

As stated it was a no shit they had chemical weapons since they used them on the Kurds and yes the west sold him the chemical weapons. The big part is the Bush was using the tactic of him selling to Al Quada (Sadam's sworn enemy) and the whole thing about somehow Sadam will spend billions to get a nuclear weapon then again hand it over to a group he hates. Hoping they will use it on the west/United States.

That was all some made up fucking bullshit to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Yes, I agree with those and I think the war was unnecessary. Trump supported the war and is backpedaling for votes. He also wasn't the first person to speak out against it. Bernie and several other liberals did and Bernie way of handling the situation was genius in comparison to Bush's plan.

We should have handled it the way Bernie advise in his speech against the war.
    http://www.sanders.senate.gov/video/...poses-iraq-war

He was 100% right lol.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-02-14 at 09:12 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Yes, I am liberal but trump was wrong. That's all I wanted to say. I agree with Bernie and the liberals because I am a liberal. Just saying trump isn't the first to speak out against it and that he was wrong. Invading Iraq was a waste of time and money.

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/video/...poses-iraq-war

He was 100% right lol.
    Much respect to Bernie. Unlike most he voted with his mind. I still think most Dems such as Hillary and John Kerry voted strictly political. They knew of course of the small chemicals and in the state we were in after 9/11 (again perfect atmosphere for neocons to invade) that they would be perceived as weak.

Politics, much like other touchy subjects, turn often rationale people into blathering pudding pop brained individuals.

Everything about politics is corrupt, but people will continue to (forever more I suspect) look at the plate with two turds on it, pinch their nose, and gobble down a mouth full of shit.

Have fun shoveling shit into your face while at the same time pronouncing how the turd you just ate is somehow less shitty smelling and less shitty tasting than the other turd on the plate.

rofl

Edit: For the record, all those independents and third party political factions? That is the gravy boat of liquid urine next to the plate of two turds. Feel free to consume it as well if you are inclined.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-02-14 at 09:46 PM.