Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is it reasonable to expect that Illidan might join the Alliance in this expansion, since he has such close ties to the Night Elfs and the Elven lore?

Guldan freeing him and seeing the Alliance trying to fight the Legion on all fronts might just give him the motivation to join them and abandon his evil ways.

Do you think we will see Illidan joining the alliance in Legion?
    He will be neutral until he dies for Betraying the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not going to join the alliance, he's going to become a neutral hero (like Thrall, Khadgar, and Malfurion) after he redeems himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    The Horde is fighting the Legion too. Going by your logic he could join the Horde too.

No this would make no sense at all. Illidan is't going to bend the knee to a king he could easily beat the shit out of and cares so little about. Illidan doesn't serve anyone he's his own person and I'm willing to bet Blizzard is going to kill him off at the end of Legion anyway. Sacrificing himself for the greater good kind of stuff. Not for the Alliance or the Horde either but because he has to. They showed no mercy to Arthas so I feel like they're going to finally give the same treatment to Illidan. Either that or be banished forever in some demon realm or something.
    I don't think they will kill off Illidan.Atleast i hope not as he is my favorite hero.I will settle with him helping us defeat the final boss of the next expansion (most likely Kil'jaeden) while forming the faction illidari (which horde/alliance will work on gaining exalted a-la knights of the ebon blade in icecrown) after which he will leave us until we face off Sargeras on Argus.

Just my speculation.