Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ipes=1&phase=1

Here's where we're at now. Up about a million raid DPS in P1 from when I made this thread. Unfortunate that it took that long to get openers down. Some people are still struggling being where they're supposed to be - our Mages are still very inconsistent (I'm almost thinking it has to do with their Prophecy procs and whether or not they switch to missile the boss if it procs on it?), Warriors damage is still pretty low overall, and one DK/Pally.

The rest seems a bit more manageable
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-02-25 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    You can't have the ring up for every infernal wave.

Having lust means you can ring on 1st/3rd infernals and bloodlust+potion on the fourth infernals. Bloodlust is worth more than extra dps. Killing the boss faster isn't overly meaningful either unless you can skip the fourth infernals which is pretty unlikely without lust.
    Indeed.
    If your DPS is failing having 2 Doomfires probably the Raid would not manage to kill without 4rd wave or during it so drop the Bloodlust and using on P3 would be more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post

Here's where we're at now. Up about a million raid DPS in P1 from when I made this thread. Unfortunate that it took that long to get openers down. Some people are still struggling being where they're supposed to be - our Mages are still very inconsistent (I'm almost thinking it has to do with their Prophecy procs and whether or not they switch to missile the boss if it procs on it?), Warriors damage is still pretty low overall, and one DK/Pally.
    Your mages could consider going Fire or Frost to slow down that inconsistency if they can't manage Arcane properly.
    Warlock ( Gnomedeezy ) is focusing too much on Deathcaller, Melees should handle them mainly warriors.

BTW, WHY YOUR WARRIORS are going fury? That's an ARMS fight.
    They should immediately drop Fury and go Arms.

Change one Warlock to Destro could be good too to Infernals.
    Druid could reroll Balance too, way better than Feral to Infernals.
    Last edited by JV Chequer; 2016-02-25 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Indeed.
    If your DPS is failing having 2 Doomfires probably the Raid would not manage to kill without 4rd wave or during it so drop the Bloodlust and using on P3 would be more desirable.

Your mages could consider going Fire or Frost to slow down that inconsistency if they can't manage Arcane properly.
    Warlock ( Gnomedeezy ) is focusing too much on Deathcaller, Melees should handle them mainly warriors.

BTW, WHY YOUR WARRIORS are going fury? That's an ARMS fight.
    They should immediately drop Fury and go Arms.

Change one Warlock to Destro could be good too to Infernals.
    Druid could reroll Balance too, way better than Feral to Infernals.

Hmm, I tend to just roll my dots on the deathcaller and when I have Dark Soul I cycle haunt on both Archi and the D.C and refresh it with drain soul (more specifically when I have an abundance of shards/ring is up for a bigger explosion). I'll try pulls without doing that to see how much my Archi damage goes up.

The rest seems a bit more manageable
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=timeline

You can just do that ^^ and look at what the mages cast. I can hardly make sense of what that mage is doing. He casts presence of mind randomly after his cooldowns have expired (you are meant to use it to get more casts in during CD's). Then at 112 seconds in he goes for 5.5 seconds without casting then he casts one spell and then waits another 9 seconds before casting again. He does the same at 234-244 seconds. He also randomly barrages for no discernable reason.

I know I'm looking at the whole fight and not just the p1 burst but yowzer.

Deleted
    i dont think its worth going all in on the 1doomfire strat, if its gimping you for the rest of the fight.. 2 doomfires really isnt a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    If they're adamant about sticking with the 1x Doomfire strat you can't really drop what little burst specs they have.
    Chances are their Mages don't have a Fire set, and Frost bursts no where near as hard as Arcane can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    If they're adamant about sticking with the 1x Doomfire strat you can't really drop what little burst specs they have.
    Chances are their Mages don't have a Fire set, and Frost bursts no where near as hard as Arcane can.
    They are doing 2 Doomfire that's why rolling frost would not hurt that much on p3.

Hmm, I tend to just roll my dots on the deathcaller and when I have Dark Soul I cycle haunt on both Archi and the D.C and refresh it with drain soul (more specifically when I have an abundance of shards/ring is up for a bigger explosion). I'll try pulls without doing that to see how much my Archi damage goes up.
    Any GCD you loose casting dots and Haunt on adds could be a couple drain soul tickes you miss on Main target.

I know DPS will be higher with all that gimmick and multi-target that affliction can do, but even if it's just 2M dmg more on boss there's no point to multi-targeting on that fight as affliction IMO when 2/3 Warrios ARMS ( not fury ffs ) and Retri are just better to do it while u just tunneling the boss like a PRO.
    Last edited by JV Chequer; 2016-02-25 at 02:56 PM.