Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Kanye West Asks "White Publications" to Stop Commenting on "Black Music"

"I love love love white people but you don't understand what it means to be the great grandson of ex slaves and make it this far."
    A little more than an hour before the Grammys were to start Monday night, Kanye West wrote another series of controversial tweets, this time asking "white publications" to not write about "black music."

West singled out The New York Times, Rolling Stone and Pitchfork as "white publications" that should not be writing about black music.

"To Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times, and any other white publication. Please do not comment on black music anymore."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...cations-865664

Deleted
    answer: No, shut up you racist.

He might want to worry more about what he is going to do, being $53 million in debt.

Deleted
    What a great idol for generations to come, I love the scen of western pop music.

happily "les chansons qui mort aussitot on les oublie"

He's supposedly $53 million in debt thanks to his terrible clothing line that's trying to sell sweat pants for $510 and jackets for $4000. He then begged Zuckerberg to invest $1 billion into him because "he is the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time."

He should of crashed and burned as fast as MC hammer did, but hey better late than never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye straddling that line between insanity and genius, I understand what he is saying, but I don't agree, however if he didn't say this shit tabloids and news outlets wouldn't have a job.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He's a idiot, saying that on one hand, begging Mark Zuckerberg for money on the other.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...ark-zuckerberg

It's probably better to just ignore the troll, he isn't funny, he's annoying.

Deleted
    Why is he even popular? His music isn't good, he's not funny, or witty.

For crying out loud, he's even 53 million in debt, trying to get people to pay it off for him, because his money is for his family.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...ebt/80396024/#

All that being said....all music should be able to be commented on by anyone who listens to it.

Deleted
    I think it is what was called apartheid. And it's not nice !

*sigh*

I'll bite.

What is "black music"? Rap? R&B? Pop?

Maybe when it's not blasted on some jackasses stereo trying to rattle my windows as he drives by my apartment, I'll have less to say about it. I can't say much about "white publications" though. Maybe if it wasn't sold to the public. Maybe if you could only buy the music or tune to the station if you have a special code or something to only let the right people listen to it...

Whatever. The guy is a jackass.

"@TheHollywoodReporter Man, what did I just say?" - Kanye, probably.

Well, this fucktard doesn't know what it's like to be a slave either, so stfu? He is in the top 00,01%...

Kanye West was raised in a middle-class background with parents who were an English Professor and a former Black Panther member who later became a religious councillor.

Besides his parents divorcing when he was so young he probably doesn't even remember, the man never struggled in his life.

This racist can fuck right off.

"Your music is bad and you should feel bad"
    -Zoidberg

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    what else do you expect from a racist?

Personally I think he is just butt hurt for attention because that's what he is, a racist attention whore. I wonder how he views Eminem, as he is 10x the artist he Kanye is.

God I love extremely well to do black people bringing up slavery for no goddamn reason.

Otherwise, why is anything Kanye West says news?

Kanye will be irrelevant after this year so he will pack all he can into it. This year will be chaotic, a lot of tying up loose ends im guessing for the big money behind it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meeanwhile Eminem is busy being a better than him at "Black Music".

10+ Year Old Account
    If he actually was a musician, he might be in position to say something.....

While hes at it why doesn't he ask white people to quit consuming black music and he can go back to whatever lifestyle he enjoyed before he became filthy rich.