Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Kanye West is nothing more than a racist. He and his ugly pig wife Beyonce, another racist can go fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Kanye West is nothing more than a racist. He and his ugly pig wife Beyonce, another racist can go fuck off.
    Not sure if srs......

But boy oh boy if it is!

Uh, hes not married to Beyonce. That is Jay-Z I think lol

He is however married to a dumbass, so I'll let this error go.

Kanye is either a marketing mastermind or he is completely crazy. Maybe both? I'm pretty sure he knows it's not his music keeping him in the game.

This can't be life

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Uh, hes not married to Beyonce. That is Jay-Z I think lol

He is however married to a dumbass, so I'll let this error go.
    Oh, okay. I don't lessen myself to know what is happening in ignorant rap land.

Oh, okay. I don't lessen myself to know what is happening in ignorant rap land.
    Me neither, but sadly a bunch of shit I don't care about often makes it way onto the news stations I listen to, like NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    He's made some music that is pretty brilliant...but not for a long time.

This new album better be fucking amazing or he's done.
    New album sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    He's made some music that is pretty brilliant...but not for a long time.

This new album better be fucking amazing or he's done.
    What has he done that is brilliant?
    And how does it stand apart from his contemporaries?

If hes truly a brilliant genius, these two questions can be answered easily.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    New album sucks.
    The rollout does. He's essentially patching and releasing DLC of the album lmao. I like the majority of the album though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What has he done that is brilliant?
    Released three trailblazing records back to back. He has a history of capturing the essence of a trend and "perfecting" it. He's also one of the most vulnerable/human rappers around. Plus, he really understands things like melody and chord progression. He's also highly experimental, and a bit volatile, in his music and his antics. And he's been at the forefront of hip-hop's ascension to the mainstream stage since his first album (2004).

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    And how does it stand apart from his contemporaries?
    He's been around long enough that contemporaries is a bit of a nebulous term. As far as other rappers in general? The guy actually understands music on a pretty profound level. Plus, he was among the first to gain popularity as someone who raps and produces. He came out during a time where hyper-masculinity and violence were at their peaks in the music, and delivered an album that was melodic, endearing, and generally more human than, say 50 Cent's music (who was HUGE at the time).

Its a shame, he really is making the stereotype hard to overcome.
    Lots of hard working and talented hip-hop artists out there, but when you have one who is as ignorant and narcissistic as he is leading the way, its gotta be such an uphill climb.
    Especially because any of them that stand up against him get squashed.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV