Thread: LF new mmo

LF new mmo

I'm looking around to try a new game but so far no one picked my interest, what i'm searching is an mmo with the classic Holy Trinity (tank, healer, dps) and with tab targetting and a decent story; any new thing with those characteristics coming out in the near future?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

If your chasing the first time you played WoW feeling you're out of luck those feels wont come back.

I suggest you quit MMORPG's all together to save your self some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Exiled Realm of Arborea, great game and fits your needs just right! Lots of action, constantly changing content, cute midget race, leveling that takes forever and is fun, and fantastic story that rivals WoW IMO.

Seriously though, Final Fantasy XIV fits everything you're asking for to a T and has the best story I've seen in an MMO to date.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft

Deleted
    The Secret World might fit the bill as well!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    The Exiled Realm of Arborea, great game and fits your needs just right! Lots of action, constantly changing content, cute midget race, leveling that takes forever and is fun, and fantastic story that rivals WoW IMO.

Seriously though, Final Fantasy XIV fits everything you're asking for to a T and has the best story I've seen in an MMO to date.
    well if he wants to grind the shit out of a game ya than it fits...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

This FFXIV is almost if not exactly what you describe. We are even getting our next patch in a week(2 new dungeons a new raid new story quests and ALOT more too much to list from memory)

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use our Request a Game/Suggest a Game thread