Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah it's a good thing we have grown beyond stupid shit like this and forcing kids to work in sweat shops.
    Where in the article does it mention sweat shops, because I couldn't find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sestdiena View Post
    As if that has anything to do with the article that OP linked.
    Well it had to do with the post I was responding to about the OP and how swell that'd be to do here in the U.S.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whatismoba View Post
    Thank fuck for that. Hopefully there's going to be less retarded haircut, ripped/skinny jeans "boys" that talk like someone cut their balls off. Actually, to even fit in those skinny jeans you have to give up your balls so no wonder.

I mean seriously, what the fuck is this?

You should put that nsfw pic in a spoiler. Very gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Where in the article does it mention sweat shops, because I couldn't find it.
    My point was that not every thing done in China is a good idea to do in the U.S regardless to some warped rationalization. This nonsense in the OP isn't something we need here.

Because a bunch of ADULTS can't handle a younger generation not following tradition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatismoba View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uEdgRMm.jpg?1[IMG]
    Average Bernie Sanders voter. A ''Bernie-bro'' as they like to call themselves.

Infracted for political bashing/thread derailing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-02-17 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sestdiena View Post
    Average Bernie Sanders voter. A ''Bernie-bro'' as they like to call themselves.
    Yep because I'm sure your stereo typing and political bashing is part of the OP.

Deleted
    Yep because I'm sure your stereo typing and political bashing is part of the OP.
    :-)

Did I trigger you, darling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of popcorn eh?

Yeah funny shit worried if boys are masculine enough.
    its in my sig.

Deleted
    Historically speaking, the Chinese (and Russians, for that matter) only got manly when the Mongols and Turks were around.

Therefore, China should submit to vassalisation by Mongolia or allow the Uyghurs to rule them.

As a direct descendant of Chinggis Haan, I submit myself to become Haakan of the restored Ulus Ogedai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Historically speaking, the Chinese (and Russians, for that matter) only got manly when the Mongols and Turks were around.

Therefore, China should submit to vassalisation by Mongolia or allow the Uyghurs to rule them.

As a direct descendant of Chinggis Haan, I submit myself to become Haakan of the restored Ulus Ogedai.
    Historically? Son we're talking about 2016 here not back in the day.

So... we want to encourage males taking not traditionally male jobs, to reinforce traditional roles? Yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Literally ''my signature - the post''.

That feeling when memes become reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    So... we want to encourage males taking not traditionally male jobs, to reinforce traditional roles? Yeah...
    We want to bring up our kids right. Is that a problem?

Really? You sure?

My point was that not every thing done in China is a good idea to do in the U.S regardless to some warped rationalization. This nonsense in the OP isn't something we need here.

Because a bunch of ADULTS can't handle a younger generation not following tradition.
    Nothing wrong with tradition. If it's not broken don't fix it. Men doing manly things gave way to the survival of our species. The men hunted and fended off predators, and the women took care of the homestead.

Deleted
    we need this in the West too

female teachers are cancer for boys, always hated them and loved the male teachers
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-02-16 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with tradition. If it's not broken don't fix it. Men acting and doing manly things gave way to the survival of our species. The men hunted and fended off predators, and the women took care of the homestead.
    Bingo.

It served us well for the 250.000 years or so - that`s a pretty good track record for what the SJW idiots would label as ''backwardness''.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    we need this in the West too
    We have it. Boy Scouts of America. You just have to sign up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with tradition. If it's not broken don't fix it. Men doing manly things gave way to the survival of our species. The men hunted and fended off predators, and the women took care of the homestead.
    I mean society worked well for thousands of years with men being men and women being women. It makes sense that the Chinese don't want to break the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not broken to you. So you feel swell in not trying to fix it or acknowledge it as a problem for anybody else because you feel swell about it.

That's how tradition has gotten away with the kinds if sexist shit like the idea in the OP.

Most boys can fucking figure out how to be a man on their own. Just teach them how to be decent human beings. Which doesn't require some macho numb nut shit like this.

As for the guys the photos style who gives a shit. I thought Zoobaz were a stupid fashion too so what. It's not a fucking social statement. It's just fucked up fashion that ends on it's own.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean society worked well for thousands of years with men being men and women being women. It makes sense that the Chinese don't want to break the system.
    If men are men and women are women by nature then they don't need instructions. On it.