Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So 3 comments and we have international crisis? Mark my words, WW3 will fought on the internet, with words not with nukes!

Fry has always been an asshole, so this is no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post

Bet he is regretting ever saying this now, makes him look like a hypocrite.
    I love Fry but even I cringe at this quote often posted online

She looks like a bag lady. If I saw that woman walking down the street, I would think she was homeless. Only thing that gives it away is the jewelry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

It's weird that he didn't respond in a more sensible way, as I would expect from him. However, this might also have been the last drop and now he deleted his acc to have a more peaceful life. Social media as a whole is something that can be a huge burden for people.

Yeah let's bully the guy who is manic depressed. God job internet.

In what way, specifically? Because it doesn't at all.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I love Stephen Fry but he can be quite the drama queen. As suggested earlier, it might be due to a bipolar episode.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It basically means a crazy homeless lady carrying too many bags
    Huh, well, she did look like one of these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Fry has always been an asshole, so this is no surprise.
    You're aware he's personal friends with a hell of a lot of famous people in cinema and television including the person in question. In Britain we call this banter among friends,

Since they hired Anita cencorship will rule surpreme on twitter.

Twitter is a useless waste of space anyway; it just serves to make our society stupider. Zero fucks given about it or this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrrildur View Post
    It's weird that he didn't respond in a more sensible way, as I would expect from him. However, this might also have been the last drop and now he deleted his acc to have a more peaceful life. Social media as a whole is something that can be a huge burden for people.
    He is bipolar and known to be a pain in the arse to work with, things like this happened more than once

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Huh, well, she did look like one of these.
    Exactly thus why it was funny and what most were thinking

15+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;zqPcjm-X5GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPcjm-X5GQ[video]

If anything this reinforces his point. He makes a joke between friends, and a horde of people barrage him because they think it's offensive. Fuck those people.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Common fact; people are usually more vocal about negative things than positive. I suspect no guarantee more people found it funny
    I don't agree more people found it anything although personally I find it kind of mean. But also kind of funny knowing that they are friends.

So no I don't slight him especially knowing he is bipolar. But I also think trolls should be banned and blocked from this kind of harassment towards him. But he I imagine wouldn't because he didn't.

So I see this entire situation as lose lose.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Twitter is dying, they reported another 2m losses this quarter. You have to wonder if the endless news about people getting offended and causing online lynch mobs is in some way related, I know for a fact I wouldn't risk using it in today's world and I'm a public nobody.
    Or maybe people finally realized nothing intelligent can be said in 140 characters or less, and thus are leaving in droves before the "idiot virus" takes over their brains and turns them into drooling idiots, spamming 50 different emojis after everything they write

I miss when over sensitive people who can't take jokes still hadn't discovered internet. It was a much nicer place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    In what way, specifically? Because it doesn't at all.
    He said that people being offended should shrug it off, throwing a hissy fit and deleting his account is hardly the response that vid suggests.

You're aware he's personal friends with a hell of a lot of famous people in cinema and television including the person in question. In Britain we call this banter among friends,
    I mean I get his initial joke was a jab amongst friends. But his little kneejerk and ragequit come as no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.