Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Raising a genderless child

So a growing trend is parents raising children as gender nuetral allowing their child to dress how they like, refer to themselves as whatever etc. Do you believe this could be psychologically harmful or beneficial?

How do they not have a gender? Do they not have a penis or vagina?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

My niece wears girls clothing but plays with trucks and dinosaurs. So who knows.

Unless its jaden smith....

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So a growing trend is parents raising children as gender nuetral allowing their child to dress how they like, refer to themselves as whatever etc. Do you believe this could be psychologically harmful or beneficial?

No sane person would just leave it to a growing human being to figure out for themselves what gender they are, this reminds me of that story where some lesbian couple adopted a boy and basically dressed him in pink and told him he was transgender for his entire life, its basically abuse.
    Last edited by provaporous; 2016-02-16 at 06:22 PM.

Its child abuse.

The moonbat parents should be arrested.

You raise your child to best fit into society you don't warp it mind so that its a cast out.

People can choose to be cast outs on their own when they're ready.

Kids going to grow up wondering "wtf happened" because he/she/IT didn't make their own choices.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Terrible idea. You can change labels for yourself, but you can't expect everyone around you to do the same in reference to you

10+ Year Old Account
    This stupid shit is not a "growing trend".

Ultimately raising a genderless kid is you pushing your political ideology onto the kid.
    Let the kids figure it out themself when they are old enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Sex = parts. Gender is the role they take in society.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    the whole topic is confusing because people are reassigning (no pun intended) the meaning of the word "gender". It used to mean sex, but now it means your social and cultural expectations and preferences.

ie; blue and pink are "gender" colors, not sex colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Sex = parts. Gender is the role they take in society.
    Gender is influenced by those parts. It does not exist in a purely environmental vacuum.

Well as a grim positive at least the far left will die out after a generation.

I can't imagine many of them breed and those that do fuck with their child so much they have a near zero chance of becoming healthy adults.

Deleted
    are we psychologists or psychoanalysts suddenly?

Lacan says denying reality is ill. so it definitely isnt healthy.

Watch the original Dragonball series, Goku is pretty much the only example of a "genderless child".
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Completely irresponsible, that's your child, don't fuck up their life because you couldn't keep your ideology in check.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

What is next? xD Poking their eyes out to raise them blind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Gender is influenced by those parts. It does not exist in a purely environmental vacuum.
    I would agree. But, it isn't determined, and social role can change over one's lifetime.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think an ideology is a nice thing to do but that is doing a social experiment on a child, and isn't it generally frowned upon to perform experiments on humans whom cannot consent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

On-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Pro parenting tipp: DON'T PUSH YOUR IDEOLOGY INTO YOUR DEFENSELESS CHILD(s).

This goes for everything. Be it veganism, religion / genderfluidtism /whateverism.