[TV] Twin Peaks (Spoilers)

Let's talk about this great show. I'll start:

I thought Maddy Ferguson was Laura Palmer in disguise. I thought Laura faked her death, because she wanted to die. Also, the clue was in the show's name "Twin Peaks". I thought Laura and Maddy were twins. When Maddy died, all of my hope was lost.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been said that, 3rd season arrives in the summer of 2017.

Deleted
    I sure hope the 3rd season will come. But it has to be with David Lynch and Mark Frost without too much interference from outside parties. I heard they had to make some compromises in the 2nd season, and honestly, it wasn't nearly as good as the first season for most part.

But yeah, Laura Palmer told Cooper they would meat again in 25 years. Which is 2017.

Absolutely loved the show.

I watched Cooper's Dream so much, I memorized the "Firewalk" poem.

Deleted
    Amazing show. Best FBI agents ever. Scariest villain ever. Most distressing phone call ever (episode 1). At the time, I thought Madchen Amick was about the prettiest girl ever.

I watched it again recently on Netflix and it still held up, although the second half of season 2 was pretty awful.

I am not sure I ever want to watch the movie, Firewalk with Me, again though. That was relentlessly distressing.

I am looking forward to season 3 as long as David Lynch is involved. I love his surrealism (and his Gordon).

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Amazing show. Best FBI agents ever. Scariest villain ever. Most distressing phone call ever (episode 1). At the time, I thought Madchen Amick was about the prettiest girl ever.

I watched it again recently on Netflix and it still held up, although the second half of season 2 was pretty awful.

I am not sure I ever want to watch the movie, Firewalk with Me, again though. That was relentlessly distressing.

I am looking forward to season 3 as long as David Lynch is involved. I love his surrealism (and his Gordon).
    Laura Palmer was the hottest IMO. Audrey 2nd, Shelly 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    Laura Palmer was the hottest IMO. Audrey 2nd, Shelly 3rd.
    Norma ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Norma ftw!
    Norma was a one elegant mothafukka

Deleted
    Sorry but, nothing was as sexy as:

She could have me any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sorry but, nothing was as sexy as:

She could have me any day.
    I was thinking the same, until I saw Laura Palmer in the finale. That was the hottest form of Laura.

I guess I'm just gonna have to necro this thread. The new season starts THIS SUNDAY (three days!!!!) on Shotime. Unbelievably hyped.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.