Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    New ids and credit cards are a hassle, but very replaceable you can get a new one for free or for the replacement cost. $400 is just gone.
    A gang of people who beat you unconscious, has your address and a motive to make sure you can't identify them for their crimes. Getting a new drivers license is probably not what I'm going to be dreaming of in my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Hopefully not. i'd rather equality, lol.
    Yeah no thanks m8. Shit all chance I want to feel threatened just goin about my pleb bidness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    Yeah no thanks m8. Shit all chance I want to feel threatened just goin about my pleb bidness.
    I was leaning towards there being no threat. Equality in the sense of there being little to no world wide racism.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    If true, then this is nothing more than shitheads trying to coopt a movement for their own gain. It's been happening forever, previous examples are such as the church selling indulgences or carpetbaggers going south after the civil war. Nothing new here.

As for the , Washington DC is basically managed by Congress, so it's more like "wtf, LOL Conservative policies".
    Ah, the old No true scotsman, classic.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    As for the , Washington DC is basically managed by Congress, so it's more like "wtf, LOL Conservative policies".
    Oh yeah you sure showed him, this should be obvious just based on how relaxed the gun laws are in DC... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    A gang of people who beat you unconscious, has your address and a motive to make sure you can't identify them for their crimes. Getting a new drivers license is probably not what I'm going to be dreaming of in my sleep.
    I mean most street criminals are fucking stupid that's why they are incapable of doing anything else with their life.

My friend had his wallet stolen out of his apt and the retarda who did it tried to brute force the pin to get money out of an atm.

Atm ate the card and they got nothing.

Only real cost my incurred was replacing his wallet itself.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icuren View Post
    Why is it that this same story is only being reported on right-leaning websites?

There was already a thread on this - and also posted on a non-major news sources that was also just as clearly conservative.
    BEcause it's probably not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I was leaning towards there being no threat. Equality in the sense of there being little to no world wide racism.
    Sorry, my communication skills are tanked at the moment. I was agreeing with you, buddddddddddddy (I like your posts, but no like feature, so I'll just let you know in parenthesis).

I mean most street criminals are fucking stupid that's why they are incapable of doing anything else with their life.

My friend had his wallet stolen out of his apt and the retarda who did it tried to brute force the pin to get money out of an atm.

Atm ate the card and they got nothing.

Only real cost my incurred was replacing his wallet itself.
    L M A O. Being said, there is a list of most used combinations, it's not an entirely insane gambit.

Sorry, my communication skills are tanked at the moment. I was agreeing with you, buddddddddddddy (I like your posts, but no like feature, so I'll just let you know in parenthesis).

L M A O. Being said, there is a list of most used combinations, it's not an entirely insane gambit.
    Neither me nor him use 4 digit pins so good luck stupid criminals.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Neither me nor him use 4 digit pins so good luck stupid criminals.
    You...have the option for more than four? Plz explain.

You...have the option for more than four? Plz explain.
    My bank allows pins way longer than 4 digits, so I have a long string on both my debit cards.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This has been posted a few times, no legit news source has covered it.
    fox5 dc reported it. its in the videos section.

I like how we went from : "Group of black people attacks and steals from US Marine" to "Uff, at least they probably won't get into his financial account and how much of an hassle it is to get his documents back."

My bank allows pins way longer than 4 digits, so I have a long string on both my debit cards.
    How curious, I was never informed of such; may be select banks that do it.

Note to self: If I ever become a thief, find out which banks let you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    It's becoming more dangerous to be white in America these days.
    It's perfectly safe if you have your CC permit.

As an FFXIV player I keep reading 'BLM' as 'Black Mage'.

On a more serious note, though? The BLM movement seems to be dominated by racism and an unhealthy persecution complex. Most discrimination these days seems to be aimed at Caucasians, especially with nonsensical terms such as 'White Privilege' being thrown around.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    BEcause it's probably not true.
    That or it doesn't fit the blacks are civilized and completely not racist narrative that liberal media shoves down everyones throats?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As an FFXIV player I keep reading 'BLM' as 'Black Mage'.
    Me too dude. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Nothing says 'black people aren't thugs, stereotypes are untrue' like a group of black people acting like thugs in the name of anti racism!!!

I'm convinced that one day loads of white people will just say 'fuck it' and embrace racism. Then the world will be fucked.
    That's already happening. They call themselves SJWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would wager that no lives matter, but especially not criminal lives. That's why when one of these dumb fucks get shot or stabbed, there really shouldn't be as big of an outcry as we all know will be.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.