Recommendations for a good pvp server in Wow

Been away since WOTLK. The changes are almost beyond absorption. Guilds I've been in have obviously come and gone. Looking for a good balanced pvp server. I have characters on both sides and haven't decided which side to advance to Legion. I'll probably stick with Alliance as I have a level 80 DK Frost build right now and a Hunter to boot.

What would you kind folks recommend for a good server that will likely be very active in Legion with all the PvP changes coming? Any thoughts? I suspect the contemplated changes will radically alter pvp so I am a bit nervous about moving characters off of existing servers (the ones I am on are not worth talking about)

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Dream

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Emerald Dream
    The community can range between "wtf is this garbage" and " best memories in WoW" for me but I agree with US - Emerald Dream. If I come back it is where I'm staying, it may not have the most upper end of elite PvP'ers like you can find on other servers but as far as consistent partners in all manners of PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I'll third Emerald Dream. If you don't mind the occasional multi-box attack or zerg guild annoying you for a few minutes, then it's the place to be.

Goldshire is a chill place to hang out there. Duels galore.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    US or EU?

On EU the main ones are Sylvanas / Outland / Ravencrest if you like the massively overpopulated realms.