Manno mythic phasing

How exactly should we phase him to the last phase? We have 4 healers, we kill 1st and 3rd add with the ring and 2nd and 4th are either immuned or done properly. When we were in one of the first tries we went to 45-55% HP of the boss, someone used the DPS ring accidentally but that made it seem possible to phase him with it before the add.

Now, since Bloodlust isn't used yet, and phase 3 might be messy, I wonder if it's best to use Bloodlust + ring + potion when the ring is up so one goes to the last phase cleanly and with some damage. But it might be a bad idea if none of the ring damage gets carried over to the last phase.

Then again I only saw that possibility on the first tries and with 1 or 2 DPSes dead so I wonder if the boss is normally pushed without any special DPS cooldowns on 4-healing strategies.

Deleted
    Depending on your dps yes, you can push the last phase before 5th doom lord, even with healers. However, I don't think it's worth spending the ring to do that. If you think you can't make it just hold dps around 40-45% and kill the add before phasing him. Hero + ring + pot @ the beginning of the last phase shortens it by quite a lot and means you'll only have to do 1-1.5 cycle of the abilities there.

edit: Remember that on the last transition you can push him even with 1 second left on the curse and you won't get it. So obviously, if you're a few seconds away from skipping it its worth using ring/hero a bit earlier. But like I said above, just make sure you have majority of hero uptime and the ring explosion past 35%.
    Last edited by mmoc6694d1218e; 2016-02-18 at 12:16 AM.

Is it generally stable dealing with the 5th without ring? I guess ring + BL + potion might be best for 35%. That's what I see in most logs.

If you are getting to a 5th doomlord then that is the one most groups delay the dispell until the last second. The allows you to deal with a round of abilities without having to deal with the doomlord as well. Once Manno has done his stuff you can dispell and kill the doomlord before transitioning to the last phase.

We do the 5th doom lord, delay his dispel until 3 seconds left, kill him and phase the boss. It's usually very clean, nothing up. Do have to stop dps so you don't phase it early with a doom lord spawning in phase 3. We don't use rings on the doom lords except the first. Second ring is used on the first imp wave in phase 2 since all the wraths are out and sometimes warriors won't be able to bladestorm. Third ring in the last phase.

The way we do it you have ring, all your cooldowns and lust to burn the boss. We 4-heal. I wouldn't try to phase it without the ring for the burn. You are probably going to lose people to the first empowered shadowforce due to wrath of gul'dan so your dps will drop a lot as the phase goes on.

This was our first kill if it helps.

Last edited by Nitros14; 2016-02-18 at 05:47 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftMages View Post
    Is it generally stable dealing with the 5th without ring? I guess ring + BL + potion might be best for 35%. That's what I see in most logs.
    Mannoroth skill combo during 5th Doomguard is fairly painful, but easier than the previous one. Just drop some major cd as soon as Hellstorm starts, so imps don't blow you up and it's done. No crazy Imps->Volley->Shadowforce->Gaze->Hellstorm chain.

And it's really not worth avoiding that at the cost of dps ring, bloodlust and pots. Last phase might not seem all that intimidating at first, but it's highly misleading. Boss is dropping like a rock during the first 20 seconds, but that's because he's still warming up. Once he gets going, you're constantly dealing with something lethal and barely have time to dps him in peace. The more damage you squeeze in before the first Shadowforce, the more likely you are to finish him off before you get slaughtered.

If we're right on the edge we'll Bloodlust to push him but save ring and CDs for a few seconds until he's actually transitioned. Bloodlust lasts 40 seconds and most other CDs including the ring do not. So you don't have to pop everything simultaneously.