Cool My vocals please listen and judge

So I have come to known MMOCHAMPION Forumgoers to be a savage crowd of tough critics

I think I'm good, my friends think I'm good, but I want to hear from strangers

Here is a video of my vocals, the 1st half is brutal metal vocals, both high and low, the 2nd half is clean vocals similar to Elvis/Bowie

Keep in mind I did this in 1 take, on a crappy USB Microphone

What do you think? Legit enough to be in some band?

You sound flat...sry

You should take some lessions, that's not how you scream. You have no technique at all and your breathing is completely fucked, I highly recommend you take a look at the Zen of Screaming and practice practice practice if you wanna become good. You need to develop technique to get to a point where you sound good, while also not wrecking your voice.

I'm not a screamer, I did tour in a metal band from 2005-2010 though. If you want to join a band though you should do it right now, you will learn a lot and have a lot of fun, perhaps develop your skills and your style along the way. To be clear I don't think you're very good, but most people who start a band are not very good, some of them become very successful. You gotta start somewhere.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Dude...This sounds like someone fucking around. Are you fucking around, son?

My serious feedback for you: Pick up a guitar/bass or sit at a drum kit.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-02-18 at 05:13 PM.

I expected brutal feedback from you mmochamp guys

I got what I was looking for, honesty lol

Deleted
    want honesty ?
    Your shite.
    Take some lessons, maybe one day you will have a little bit of Jamey Jasta ability

Skip to a minuet into the video.