Quick PVP-Question

How can I defend a node as rogue if another assassination-rogue finds me in stealth (with glasses) and marks me with vendetta?

Quote Originally Posted by Sawuska View Post
    How can I defend a node as rogue if another assassination-rogue finds me in stealth (with glasses) and marks me with vendetta?
    Cc. Wait to break your cc he puts on you until 4 seconds into his cap. Trinket and blind him if you can. Try and restealth. Vanish if you have to and put him in a kidney while in stealth. Or cheap shot him as he's capping and run. You can probably get the idea at this point.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sawuska View Post
    When defending, I would recommend to stay as far as you can from the node flag (30y is good) and stay on the move with Burst of Speed. If you do stay put, don't be in the same spot for too long since being found is the worst possible scenario.

After being on the receiving end of Sap > Vendetta > Cap, what you do from there does not really matter unless you are significantly better than the other Rogue and can Blind > Sap their trinket faster than they can Blind you. It might be a good idea to use Thrown Weapon (after your trinket) to interrupt the cap and make them come to you. Good luck