Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    The Culling of Stratholme was before Arthas got Frostmourne. There was nothing caring or remotely heroic about the Culling.

To him that was his only choice. He'd rather his people die human than them have to face undeath.
    In comparison to this thread, Arthas would be huojin.

10+ Year Old Account
    all pandaren are evil fat pandas. the only race lower than them is draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Culling of Stratholme was before Arthas got Frostmourne. There was nothing caring or remotely heroic about the Culling.
    Not heroic, but perhaps caring... specifically for the rest of Lordaeron. He hoped to contain the outbreak at Stratholm to prevent further spread of the undead plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    For those of you who have played the Pandaren starting area, what do you think of Aysa Cloudsinger when it comes to removing the "thorn" from Shen-zin Su's side? Ji Firepaw said they had to use the explosives to blast the airship out of the wound so it could be healed and Aysa didn't want to do it, but didn't have an alternative. Ji's plan worked and the airship was removed, allowing healers to fix the wound... but Aysa guilt tripped Ji in a cinematic ("I hope you can forgive yourself for what you have done to him.") Is she not a significant bitch for doing so?
    Nope, I don't see her as a bitch. She was scared that Ji's plan could harm Shen-zin Su, that is why she opposed it. And she ain't no bitch after what I saw from Siege of Orgrimmar. She was with us during the first assault, to free Ji from Orgrimmar.. One of the sad memories of the WoW stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Not heroic, but perhaps caring... specifically for the rest of Lordaeron. He hoped to contain the outbreak at Stratholm to prevent further spread of the undead plague.
    There was no caring, he killed both infested and non-infested. It was a culling, that then drove to a mad chase, then to more death, etc etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    well considering when you call a man a 'bitch' it's done specifically to feminize him, -3/10 attempt
    A rose by any other name...

OT: she went all sjw, mom style: I couldn't come up with anything better, but I didn't like the methods so despite the results (which possibly saved the day when indecision would have been a fail), I will try to use guilt and shame to push my own feelings as fact.

In a shallow and contrived, yet timelessly cliched attempt at story telling to appease the kind of lame fucking care bear the very notion of pandaland xpac catered to;
    that market research decided was the best demographic to reach for in wake of the entire kung fu panda line, since they could co-sign it's bullshit with the shallow and limited history which was also contrived and timelessly cliche,
    in warcraft. I mean, it's not that blizz invented pandas in culture or that they haven't been used in movies/shows and marketing before.
    HAHA sorry guys, that sounds so jaded and asshole, but from a money point of view, it's probably the very closest to the truth you're ever gonna see grace these pages on the subject.
    I bet the marketing guys were just PISSED that the whole brony thing wasn't quite as on the company radar...
    'too late to xpac the brony-train, RELEASE THE MOUNTS!'
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There was no caring, he killed both infested and non-infested. It was a culling
    The argument could be successfully made that it was a caring, compassionate culling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Idd there was, it was for the sake of his kingdom, the people had alreayd been infected and and would soon become Undead, threatening the rest of the kingdom. He had no way of saving them and he wanted to protect those not yet fallen so he had no choice. But during the whole Culling, he was practically crying over what he had to do.
    Again, you should know this, so what's your point?

Gotta take risks in life and her solution was hey if we meditate maybe things will miraculously work out but Ji is like fuck man this turtle is gonna nose dive into deepholm if we dont do something quick. Ji was proven right and she was proven wrong but did she say thanks? Nope she couldve said i disproved of your methods but i cant argue with the results but nope she just goes off in a huff but then decides Ji is a a nice bit of of rough in SoO and it looks like they are now fuck buddies in Legion.