Poll: Did unkillable healers, tanks, and very hard to kill DPSes give WoW STAGE 5 LEUKEMIA?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I'm ok with one healer being able to outlive one dps, purely by healing. One thing I can't stand for though, is a healer being able to kill you, or the very least - being able to dish out quite impressive damage, such as disc priests and holy paladins (shochadin). They should heal, and be able to do minimal damage. A dot on that rogue is fine, but to function as a healer and dps? No.

I'm especially worried about the direction of disc priests in Legion, as rumour has it, they will heal through damage, which they already do, but even more efficiently. Imagine disc priests in the lower brackets... No, I don't want that

Should a healer outlive a dps? Yes
    Should a healer be able to dps? No, at least not a significant amount
    Glyph of Reflective Shield got nerfed from 70% to 35 % dmg reflected. So the 'damage output' by discs will be aaalot lower.

EDIT: Atleast for the rest of WoD :-)

Because after reading your Bible and tasteless cancer humor...

WOW PVP IS NOT ABOUT ONE V ONE!!!!

Stop standing out in front of Org and deciding THAT is WOW PvP.

Deleted
    Yeah... WoW ist not about 1on1 PvP.

It is also not about random BGs, where healers are OP because it takes coordination to take them down, a thing that does not really exist in random BGs. In uncoordinated PvP action a healer, even the average joe random healer, is OP, which is not true for the average joe DPS.

Well... then what about 2v2? WoW ist not about 2v2!

Ok, then 3v3... ? NO! Only if you play a FOTM comp or at least a viable comp. You can't expect to go in there with 3 warriors and be competitive. But WHY NOT, if it's balanced for 3v3? The answer is simple, it's not balanced at all. 3on3 is fine (maybe) if you play certain comps only. Conclusion: not balanced.

i've always thought that tuning down the healing from healers might make wow a better game .. not too much to make 3 dps comps viable .. but enough to make healer comps still the best and to make healers still killable by one dps

because right now it takes 0 skill to survive a dps as a healer .. it should take at least a little bit =,=.

of course 3v3 is the priority here .. but maybe tuning it down a little will improve both 3v3 AND casual pvp and bgs.

Deleted
    It's not really a problem in rated play, as you work as a team to kill that healer.

But I can understand the frustration in randoms when everyone but you ignores the healer.

Wow. Those pictures were hilarious.

I noticed you didn't mention anything about other players in your team. I'll assume you're a solo player, like me. Still, in pvp everything is a team effort. I've had better luck in Ashran than I did in bgs, I can tell you that. I get your "unkillable priests" point of the story, it happens to me regularly in bgs, because it's kind of a norm sometimes that alliance is very bad in bgs and usually good in Ashran (which is an important part of the problem).

So in Ashran, as a dps, I can kill important members of the opposing team, because others are there to support me in that goal and they know what they're doing. On the other hand, I've accepted the fact that if I get wsg or anything other with a flag in it, it's most likely a hard defeat, because all that cooperation and focus I've experienced in Ashran, turns into incredible lack of intelligence in bgs. And I don't have a premade group or atleast a pocket healer in order to go around that problem.

Since you're an arms warrior, my advice would be that you should stay in the back for a while. Take a look at what others are doing so you can know how far you can overextend when you're attacking someone. And if you're undergeared, leave the important parts to others and only engage as a support to them. Pick off strays only if you have support from someone else, or it's a situation where your kill is almost guaranteed.

Avoid making the mistake of jumping at an enemy that should have priority and that needs to die, if noone is going to support you. Since you're a solo player (correct me if I'm wrong), you have to accept the fact that you can't put your trust in random teammates, and expect that sometimes you will lose and be able to do exactly nothing about it. Good luck.