Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'll fite you m8.

Can't stand the smell of any sort of pickle.
    If the pickle stinks then someone needs to clean there pickle....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Are you jaylock's 2nd account?
    No way he is a Jacklock burner account. I think we would all know in an instant if it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    Haven't been around long enough to know who that is... just got into this to kill time during my pregnancy.
    Jaylock literally post the most random rubbish threads in Gen-OT and is banned or has his threads locked frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'll fite you m8.

Can't stand the smell of any sort of pickle.
    #teamfuckurpickles

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    Christians who actually follow the bible do not approve of homosexuality.

I don't really know why you focus so much on it he said something they didn't like so they ended the contract. Doesn't seem like a big issue.
    Jesus never referenced homosexuals at all. the New Testament does not mention it. The Old Testament does. The Old Testament was tacked on for various reasons at some point. But really they are different books.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Dear Manny,

Freedom of Speech has a shitload of fine print attached.

Signed,
    Corporatism

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny how Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty makes comments all the time about how homosexuality is wrong yet A&E never cut ties with him.

"When during the interview for a featured article in GQ's January 2014 issue entitled "What the Duck?" Robertson was asked what he thought was sinful and responded, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men." He paraphrased a Biblical passage from First Corinthians by saying "Don't be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won't inherit the kingdom of God. Don't deceive yourself. It's not right." Robertson also questioned the appeal of same-sex relationships saying that a vagina is more appealing to a man. Robertson said that he does not judge anyone, but leaves that up to God saying, "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus—whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort 'em out later, you see what I'm saying?"
    Last edited by Khadgar; 2016-02-19 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

He's just a man who's a true Christian and is spreading word of the God.
    Spreading the word of God requires him to make factually incorrect statements about the animal kingdom and call an entire group of people "less than animals?" Fuck your God, then.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Dear Manny,

Freedom of Speech has a shitload of fine print attached.

Signed,
    Corporatism
    Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom of Consequences....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    People cherry pick from their holy book all the time, why do they have to take a stand with being gay? Or gay marriage?

Also at least no one was stupid enough to think was a freedom of speech issue.
    Ur too late clearly melodramocracy thinks it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Funny how Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty makes comments all the time about how homosexuality is wrong yet A&E never cut ties with him.
    A&E did cut ties and there was a massive blacklash for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    First off because its bad PR and thats why they broke contract with him.

Second please do prove its the word of god....
    I wanted to reply and then saw that you basically posted what I was about to say. Also, since when is it Vogue to use "being Christian" as an excuse for stupidity and being an ass?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I wanted to reply and then saw that you basically posted what I was about to say. Also, since when is it Vogue to use "being Christian" as an excuse for stupidity and being an ass?
    Beats me maybe it was a prank.....

Because A&E knew what they signed up for when they gave them a show.
    Also this.

Well the Bible is clear, it is a sinful act. However, it is even more clear it is NEVER our place to judge or hate, we, as Christians are called to love and forgive. SO any "God hates" crap is just that, crap.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom of Consequences....

- - - Updated - - -

Ur too late clearly melodramocracy thinks it is.

- - - Updated - - -

They temporarily suspended him and lifted it before a single episode was effected. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Apparently the love of this god of his doesnt cover homosexuals...
    The Christian God most certainly loves Gays, Trans, brown, pink, ALL people. Dont let peoples hate and ignorance cloud Gods true message.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The Christian God most certainly loves Gays, Trans, brown, pink, ALL people. Dont let peoples hate and ignorance cloud Gods true message.
    He even loves the Muslims who kill his Christian followers in the name of their own God?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well the Bible is clear, it is a sinful act. However, it is even more clear it is NEVER our place to judge or hate, we, as Christians are called to love and forgive. SO any "God hates" crap is just that, crap.
    Ur not getting it. Prove the words in the bible came from God and not bob the ceo of the company who made the bible.

- - - Updated - - -

They temporarily suspended him and lifted it before a single episode was effected. lol
    Ya after the blacklash. Funny part is I bet more watched the show then before and they made a profit from it.

I'm sure he is trying to convey his message of not exactly approving of gays. But do you think there is kind of a language gap here? Like he could have said his thoughts much differently and there wouldn't be a giant backlash?

My wife is Filipino and her family of like 300 people are all the same. They don't really have the exact English words to eloquently put things.
    They also are all very blunt people, not much of a filter on any of em.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Jesus never referenced homosexuals at all. the New Testament does not mention it. The Old Testament does. The Old Testament was tacked on for various reasons at some point. But really they are different books.
    It's kind of like...the prequel. "Here are a bunch of cool stuff that happened, but here's the really important stuff about how you should be living now!"

Jesus said you should care about being a good person yourself before worrying about the piety of others because humans are, well, human. If you follow the teachings of Jesus Christ you're a Christian, following the Old Testament makes you Jewish.

Deleted
    First off because its bad PR and thats why they broke contract with him.

The first part is already the answer. Corporations sponsor athletes not out of the kindness of their hearts, but to increase their brand recognition and get good PR. When Pacquiao took a stance which is demeaning about other people (according to the news here he said, that those people [homosexuals] are worse than animals), and it got reported almost everywhere, they didn't want the bad PR reflect on them. The reason for them to sponsor him was thus gone, and they annulled the contract. It's the logical consequence.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-02-19 at 01:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

"When during the interview for a featured article in GQ's January 2014 issue entitled "What the Duck?" Robertson was asked what he thought was sinful and responded, "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men." He paraphrased a Biblical passage from First Corinthians by saying "Don't be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won't inherit the kingdom of God. Don't deceive yourself. It's not right." Robertson also questioned the appeal of same-sex relationships saying that a vagina is more appealing to a man. Robertson said that he does not judge anyone, but leaves that up to God saying, "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus—whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort 'em out later, you see what I'm saying?"
    I could be mistaken, but I don't think that A&E is Nike. It's kind of like saying that I once pushed down a 9 year old and he didn't do anything, but when I tried to do the same to the burly dude at the gym I got punched. Funny how different things are different, right?

- - - Updated - - -

He even loves the Muslims who kill his Christian followers in the name of their own God?
    To be fair, it's a different god in the same sense that the Jewish god and the Christian one are different; they are much of the same vein with some additional reading material that is up to interpretation.