Deleted

Requesting an artist for fantasy drawing

Had no idea where to post this, but I know there are people on MMO-C helping out with Avatars etc. so I figured I might try my luck.

Baseline, I'm headed into a game of DnD, where I've created this super mega awesome character that I love.
    Issue is, I can't find any pictures not copyrighted that I feel represents him, and me myself struggle to produce an acceptable stick figure.

So I turn to you guys! I don't really hold means for proper reimbursement however if you just feel like drawing something while at the same time helping a fellow out, that'd be great!

So basically the idea is this: An Elf fire genasi, for those not familliar with the game, a genasi is basically a humanoid imbued with a Genies' powers, often through crossbreeding.
    So i'm looking for a male elf in his 20's, pale/gold complexion with eyes burning whitehot, a tint of orange around the edges. Dark red hair reaching the small of his back with an inner orange light eminating from it. Sharp facial features (please make him handsome :3) and running from his fingertips up to his shoulders, running up the sides of his neck and disappearing under his tunic are lines and markings in varying shades between sanguine and gold, creating a flamelike appearance.

Now I realize I may seem demanding, and I apologize for that, it's all in the name of passion.

Anyhow thank you for reading, I hope you might see an interest to this and you will of course be credited with the work.

If this isn't allowed to be posted on the MMO-C site I apologize, I'm simply looking for help.

Cheers!

Deleted
    Bump 10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not being of much help, but I think you are better off asking for this on DeviantArt.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.