Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's not generalization, it is basic US history.
    Yep, those poor black men, if only history was different they wouldn't be raping and killing people in such a high percent.

Ignore the history of the Native American who had their land taken, stolen, and their people slaughtered, harassed, exploited, discriminated against all throughout basic US history. Gee, they aren't out raping and killing people in sky high unprecedented numbers, only the black male.

Ignore the history of the Chinese who were exploited, enslaved, harassed, discriminated against all throughout basic US history. Gee, they aren't out raping and killing people in sky high unprecedented numbers, only the black male.

You really have to ignore a mountain of historical behavior, ignore the behavior of black men in other countries, which match up with their behavior in America, to come up with make believe narratives that they have no responsibility for their own actions.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-19 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by innovalias View Post
    Could've sworn this just said 'doing god's work'
    It did.

/10pepperoni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Historically we were morons who thought the sun revolved around the earth. We now know better, society will keep progressing while your kind stays in a frothing rage rolling in the dirt and shit. Come to terms with it or don't it matters nothing to me.
    Support for, or rather tolerance of, the gays, for example, has waxed and waned throughout history. Certain Native American tribes were about as accepting of Transgendered people as they could get away with. They didn't have the technology for sex changes, but rather devised a "third gender."

We're talking social attitudes, not scientific progress. Don't make faulty comparisons. Your side is supposed to be the educated one, live up to the role.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    lol

Fun video. Nothing like a red-neck sheriff calling out thugs using common language (i.e. threats and demeaning language).

'Murica!! (And look, we have every black officer on the force behind him, so you just know he ain't racist at all...after all, he has black friends)

All things considered, I have no real objections to the video. Just unintentionally funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Yep, those poor black men, if only history was different they wouldn't be raping and killing people in such a high percent.

Ignore the history of the Native American who had their land taken, stolen, and their people slaughtered, harassed, exploited, discriminated against all throughout basic US history. Gee, they aren't out raping and killing people in sky high unprecedented numbers, only the black male.

Ignore the history of the Chinese who were exploited, enslaved, harassed, discriminated against all throughout basic US history. Gee, they aren't out raping and killing people in sky high unprecedented numbers, only the black male.

You really have to ignore a mountain of historical behavior, ignore the behavior of black men in other countries, which match up with their behavior in America, to come up with make believe narratives that they have no responsibility for their own actions.
    Just want to point out that Native American music is also very peaceful and relaxing whereas most rap is very violent and contains a lot of "R" Rated words. Native Americans also got treated a lot worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Ek42riJ2Q

vs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
    Last edited by volkanik; 2016-02-19 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol holy shit, they had to some horrible crimes to get this reaction out of the town. Also the struggle to make th towns police force to look bigger, looked good tho.

Also guys, before you decide to get on the "lets all hate black ppl train and thier culture" not every black person is like this, just like every white person is a redneck incest loving negro hating and hanging person. So please don't use this to start the flow of insults of black Americans as if we are savages.
    Last edited by Shadowspire; 2016-02-19 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

This thread is now a cesspit.

Lol "RACISTS!" they shouted, as if that is a complete and total rebuttal to anything that is contrary to what they believe. Fuckin' sad, man.

I am a perfectly normal human being capable of being nice and compassionate to anyone regardless of race, gender, whatever.

But when you sit there and castigate others for judging how these criminals speak, telling us we should respect their "dialect" (fuck you), and you want to place undue burden on us if we're white, saying we are responsible for the failures of people that were never even slaves, their parents or grandparents probably weren't slaves, well, fuck you in the face. I will not be passive when I'm supposed to just take responsibility for black criminals or how they talk.

I don't give a shit about being banned, it's not hard to make a fucking account for christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's not generalization, it is basic US history.
    These guys don't acknowledge the existence of things like the Black Codes, the Pig Laws, Jim Crow Laws, and Redlining, or the fact that they may have had a lasting generational impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Support for, or rather tolerance of, the gays, for example, has waxed and waned throughout history. Certain Native American tribes were about as accepting of Transgendered people as they could get away with. They didn't have the technology for sex changes, but rather devised a "third gender."

We're talking social attitudes, not scientific progress. Don't make faulty comparisons. Your side is supposed to be the educated one, live up to the role.
    It's not a faulty comparison when even to this day racists use faulty psuedo-science bullshit to make their claims of why Blacks are inferior to Caucasians. Those of us with a proper education and up bringing laugh at you while you sit in the dark ages. It's also no coincidence that the majority of racists are also religious people.

i actually got infracted for saying god in a post before. so i decided to spend my infractions wisely

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, want to be a proud racist that's cool man. You're just on the losing side of history whether you like it or not. You can die out with some grace or go kicking and screaming. Your choice.
    This sentiment always makes me laugh. "Racist" as a term requires you to subscribe to the moral grounds of the left. I know and meet on a regular basis people both young and old whose mere observations of the world are considered "racist" by others who do subscribe to these moral beliefs. "Racism" isn't going to die out because what it seems like you and so many others refer to as "racism" is the belief that race is anything more than melanin. You'll never be able to convince everyone of that idea because the simple fact of the matter is that there are different races, and differences between the races. People arrive at this conclusion simply by being surrounded by people unlike themselves.

Pandaren were a mistake

You look really dumb when you do this, just FYI.
    I found it rather amusing, personally. It's no different to the countless stereotypical comments and jokes made on this board at the expense of Caucasians - many of which mysteriously don't lead to an infraction even when they're in a similar vein.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of morons have been born into privilege, and plenty of geniuses born into poverty. Anyone who can't be bothered to speak clearly isn't deserving of being heard, unless there's a legitimate reason they can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I found it rather amusing, personally. It's no different to the countless stereotypical comments and jokes made on this board at the expense of Caucasians - many of which mysteriously don't lead to an infraction even when they're in a similar vein.
    Examples? I have no idea what joke you could be referring to other than the occasional "cracker" joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread isn't discussing anything productive, and is just serving as a place for people to be openly racist, I'm locking this here.