Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm really a corgi who hibernates.

But the most comical tidbit of information about myself is that I once saw the fear of God in a man, he proceeded to display it by masturbating into a bible and screaming religious scriptures.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at an Ivy Leauge University physics laboratory doing fusion energy experiments for the DoE.

And my birthday is tomorrow.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'm really a corgi who hibernates.

But the most comical tidbit of information about myself is that I once saw the fear of God in a man, he proceeded to display it by masturbating into a bible and screaming religious scriptures.
    I think you owe us a story time after saying something like this. You can't just end it there.

OT: I always get rice up my nose from the inside of my mouth when eating it. If I eat rice, I will blow a couple of grains of rice out of my nose for a couple of hours afterwards. No idea why, and only happens with rice.

i have 1 light green eye and one dark green eye with gold in it

7+ Year Old Account
    I turned down a blatant offer of sex from a 14 year old girl when I was 13 because I didn't have protection with me. Would have been my first time too.

Congrats, dad. Your threat to beat me if I ever knocked a girl up while i was still in your house worked.

Deleted
    I have slightly asymmetrical ears. My left ear is a little squashed to my head as, apparently, in utero I spent all my time lying on one side so it didn't form the same way as my right ear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I work at an Ivy Leauge University physics laboratory doing fusion energy experiments for the DoE.

And my birthday is tomorrow.
    maybe you should have studied english/spelling

I used to be a model in high school. Despite being a regular MMO-c poster and a WoW addict, I'm attractive as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I used to be a model in high school. Despite being a regular MMO-c poster and a WoW addict, I'm attractive as fuck.
    Similar story here, I did some modeling when I was 17 (9 years ago) and was playing wow at least 8 hours a day.
    And no I'm not fat now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Got a brick thrown at my head.

Would not recommend, spend 2 months 'eating' through a straw.
    I've had a brick thrown at my head too, except I didn't eat through a straw, but I did bleed a lot, and hair only grows in grey in that spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    I think you owe us a story time after saying something like this. You can't just end it there.

OT: I always get rice up my nose from the inside of my mouth when eating it. If I eat rice, I will blow a couple of grains of rice out of my nose for a couple of hours afterwards. No idea why, and only happens with rice.
    I spent a few months in a psychiatric unit and let's say I saw some fucked up stuff.

6'5" 100kg plus man knocking out a super tiny 5'3" nurse, an elderly woman who preferred to strip naked at least twice a day in the communal areas, the bible jerker, a girl who smeared period blood on her neck and screamed she was dying...

T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I spent a few months in a psychiatric unit and let's say I saw some fucked up stuff.

6'5" 100kg plus man knocking out a super tiny 5'3" nurse, an elderly woman who preferred to strip naked at least twice a day in the communal areas, the bible jerker, a girl who smeared period blood on her neck and screamed she was dying...

T.T
    Sorry about your time spent in the psych unit if you were a patient, but damn that place must be anecdote central lol. At least you got some good party stories out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    Sorry about your time spent in the psych unit if you were a patient, but damn that place must be anecdote central lol. At least you got some good party stories out of it.
    Haha that's alright when I moved into the longer term unit it was more peaceful, but the bible jerker was hilarious I have to admit.

He was screaming about being closer to God and I guess finishing in a bible really... Cements that.

I have caused someone to die.
    I like tattoos.
    I get about $50 per month in pay.

RF #1: I'm short-sighted;
    RF #2: I can play piano;
    RF #3: I love girls with really really small breasts, even flat-chested;
    RF #4: I'm 20cm shorter than my father .

I'm 22, and I happen to wear mismatched socks quite frequently. Also I like pie.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPG-1 View Post
    Similar story here, I did some modeling when I was 17 (9 years ago) and was playing wow at least 8 hours a day.
    And no I'm not fat now lol
    Common stereotypes about WoW players. I even modeled with a horde tattoo, never had to coverup the piece though I don't recall any sets being used with me shirtless, though I had a few taken.

I'm not fat now either, though I've admittedly lost my abs since HS lol, beer.

I have been documenting the life of a sociopathic manchild named DarksydePhil since 2010 obsessively. Yep...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I have been documenting the life of a sociopathic manchild named DarksydePhil since 2010 obsessively. Yep...
    does he play a male draenei ?

When I completed my draft registration at 18, they sent back papers saying I'd been discharged 5 years earlier.