Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Diablo 3] The Sound of Farming!

Hey,

So just curious, what is your farming music? Please feel free to share playlists, be it youtube, spotify or what not!

Personally I am rather boring, and got a huge playlist on Spotify with like 4000 songs that I just have playing random shit all day
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, Metallica - Garage Inc

Otherwise it will just be on random through iTunes. Which ranges from the heaviest of death metal, to hardcore dance, to Jazz and blues, mixes it up a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    My kids yelling at each other.

preach videos (any and all) or one of my billion spotify lists. pushing music is: Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    My kids yelling at each other.
    Hahaha you made my day

I go on spotify and put up random metal playlists - though i go usually on powerwolf, rammstein arch enemy, kreator and then random stuff like smooth mcgroove
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Currently Ive been spamming grifts with the new Fleshgod Apocalypse cd.

Deleted
    I have 3 playlists I choose from mainly.

The first one: Stay. Is mainly Tropical House like Kygo, Klingande and Matoma.
    The Second one: Er'e her det er party . A playlist we had during partys this summer. Very mixed as there are 3-4 people adding music to it.
    The Third one: Nostalgic eh?. A playlist I've had since 2010, mostly old 90's Eurodance and stuff like Aqua & Rednex.

Mostly just house/trance mixes on youtube. Tab out every hour or so to find a new one.

After the burials new Record "dig deep"

7+ Year Old Account
    nightwish leaves eyes lindsey stirling and the birthday massacre at moment.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Hey,

So just curious, what is your farming music? Please feel free to share playlists, be it youtube, spotify or what not!

Personally I am rather boring, and got a huge playlist on Spotify with like 4000 songs that I just have playing random shit all day
    I was going to respond but it looks like you got your answer long time ago. Good luck!

looped

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAnimal8 View Post
    I was going to respond but it looks like you got your answer long time ago. Good luck!
    There is no ultimate answer Just wanted to make a thread about what music people listen to while playing Diablo, because it is always fun to experience and discover new sounds!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the time, I'm on TS with friends while we play and we have a few playlists with all kinds of shit. But we're old in our late 30s, so it's mostly anything from 70s rock to Kendrick Lamar. When I'm alone playing, I prefer playing with game sounds, but if I do listen to music, it's usually something stimulating like Mastodon or Animals as Leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm no on Discord with friends, I've usually got Netflix up on my second monitor (or Dj's twitch if he's raiding).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I usually have a Glitch mob station going.

Deleted
    Dubstep, lots and lots of dubstep.