NWO Plans to outlaw religion

I don't think this should be taken lightly considering the plans written above it such as gay marriage and women working have actually come to pass

What do you think about this? Will you be imprisoned or even die for your faith?

I'll be ok cause I'm not religious but this is pretty messed up and I don't know how they are gonna pull this off

Infracted for Forbidden Topics.

Hmm, you're new here.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post

I don't think this should be taken lightly considering the plans written above it such as gay marriage and women working have actually come to pass

What do you think about this? Will you be imprisoned or even die for your faith?

I'll be ok cause I'm not religious but this is pretty messed up and I don't know how they are gonna pull this off
    Posting conspiracy theories aren't allowed. Especially since that book wasn't even written until 1990 not 89 like the picture says. Especially one that should be put in the fictional section right next to the bible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not okay with. A crusade will come in place to purge the world of evil and restore freedom and liberty to people of other religions

sounds real conspriacy theory'y to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow conspiracy theories on this website. Closing this.

CLOSED.