Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    see, now you're changing your story. clear showcase of a winning argument, and a clear showing of your resolute defense of it
    Correct an error and adopting a new position based on evidence is a good trait.

and the police say they aren't racists.... lol

just wait till ANYTHING happens and the police department accountable gets sued.

Whats the defense? " well, we would have protected the people, but beyoncee was mean to us.
    good luck, racists.

god, racists are fucking powerless in this country now and I AM FUCKING LOVING IT
    There are two sides to this, and one of them is racist. And the racist side is not the police.

Are you one of those progressive nutjobs who sees bigotry everywhere, when in fact the bigotry is internal? I certainly hope not. That would be unfortunate for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry, what emotion did you think the police union was using when calling to boycott PROTECTING CITIZENS at a black performers event?(which, you know is actually their job). Logic? lol
    no, lol... you tell me what category that falls in: racism, "being emotional", or X (you can fill in that one, guy)

hope not srs. lol
    You seem either confused or stupid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Right. They're obviously under no obligation to go sign up to do side work for an entertainer. Given the current environment, I don't really blame any of them that pass on supporting someone who promotes symbolism used by violent gangs.
    For these sort of jobs, they offer it to off-duty cops for additional security, but it's not a required job so the officers that "volunteer" to do it are paid well, but it's not mandatory that they do it.

The Union is asking officers to decline the jobs, they will still perform normal police duties in relation to the event like traffic control or whatever. I'm sure they also have contracts with the stadium.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Not really, i corrected my mistake, instead of double downing on falsehoods as you have done twice in this thread. You still claiming the LEOs are racists? keep the stupid flowing.
    so you admit you commited a falsehood, facts and figures won the day.

no, I didn;t double down on the racism claim, i only posted that once.
    stop being dramatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct an error and adopting a new position based on evidence is a good trait.
    if only it reflected reality other than political expediency
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You seem either confused or stupid.
    Gonna go with troll on this one. No ones THAT stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    There are two sides to this, and one of them is racist. And the racist side is not the police.

Are you one of those progressive nutjobs who sees bigotry everywhere, when in fact the bigotry is internal? I certainly hope not. That would be unfortunate for you.
    If you're suggesting that bigotry is non-existent, then you are delusional. Explain how Beyonce's side is racist. Unless you think, speaking up against injustices is somehow racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

so the cops that republicans are not paid enough literally have enough to turn down a JOB....

lol. that's an interesting perspective
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

15+ Year Old Account
    sorry, what emotion did you think the police union was using when calling to boycott PROTECTING CITIZENS at a black performers event?(which, you know is actually their job). Logic? lol
    no, lol... you tell me what category that falls in: racism, "being emotional", or X (you can fill in that one, guy)

hope not srs. lol
    Lord almighty.. I hope you're trolling.

so the cops that republicans are not paid enough literally have enough to turn down a JOB....

lol. that's an interesting perspective
    What do republicans have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    If you're suggesting that bigotry is non-existent, then you are delusional. Explain how Beyonce's side is racist. Unless you think, speaking up against injustices is somehow racist.
    Supporting the Black Panthers is racist. They were a black nationalist group.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Lord almighty.. I hope you're trolling.
    idk, stick around a bit and have a conversation

platitudes only go as long as your manhood, friend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you know blacks cant be racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What do republicans have to do with this?
    wait... would it be news to you to find out that most cops are republican, and that most police unions side with republicans

I hope you're not questioning my sanity or ability to process information.

wait... would it be news to you to find out that most cops are republican, and that most police unions side with republicans

I hope you're not questioning my sanity or ability to process information.
    Do you have a source for that?

i'm actually in Asrhan atm...

if its important enough for you to defend, then it's important enough for you to spend 2 minutes and research

but answer the question... would it surprise you?

The original Black Panthers were formed as a self-defense group, in response to a wave of police killings of unarmed young black men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    His ass. The same place he gets the rest of his info.

Was going to post again, saw the shitshow here and am just gonna wait out this monumentally fubar shitcopter.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    give it time im sure one will fly out of their ass
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together