Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    This is most likely the motive/explanation. Obviously, with the pedophiles and the unaffiliated Imam being Muslims, it's probably a sort of "revenge" by some outraged idiot. What a shame.
    The paedophiles were jailed in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    this is based on the line in the OP's post

"In a children's playground 3 days after judge ruled Rochdale paedophile ringleader could not be deported due to human rights law."

if this is wrong then it needs to be removed, i mean we can't discuss a topic nor should it even be left open if what the OP writes in the topic is false.....

......that's just a pointless thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm aware, but this part was in the OP too:

3 days after judge ruled Rochdale paedophile ringleader could not be deported due to human rights law.
    It seems they didn't actually rule on deportation yet, but the stories of him (the ringleader) fighting deportation are fairly new - within the last 2/3 days. I wouldn't be surprised if that sort of thing would prompt some pond scum to commit violence against unrelated local Muslims is what I'm saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this is based on the line in the OP's post

"In a children's playground 3 days after judge ruled Rochdale paedophile ringleader could not be deported due to human rights law."

if this is wrong then it needs to be removed, i mean we can't discuss a topic nor should it even be left open if what the OP writes in the topic is false.....

......that's just a pointless thread.
    It is wrong, as the judges haven't said he can't be deported. Three days ago they fixed the paedo's appeal date, the OP has synthesised a link between that and this man dying.

It would be a bizarre act of vengeance to kill someone, who doesn't appear to have been connected to the case, based on an appeal against deportation by someone who has been in prison for over three years.

What are they killing him for? Anger against the standard appeals process?

Leave it to the muslims to try and molest all of Englands ghost children.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-02-20 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So it seems. So far according to MMO-C all the muslims in the world are:

1. Cultists of a death cult
    2. Suicide bombers
    3. Sex offenders
    4. Into weird stuff in bed
    5. Poor and brown

Aaand now:

6. Pedos

Did I cover it all? Feel free to add to that list MMO-C and keep being classy!

(No really let's just rename it to MMO-Front. I don't think Stormfront has this much muslimbashing.)
    Well other than collecting benefits moslems are not known for much else. The boston Marathon moslems beheaded 3 gay jewish neigbhors a year before the marathon.

Here is the Rochdale pedo ring news from 3days before. Actualy since Mooh ham mad had multiple war trophy brides under 9yo pedo is normal for them. His youngest was 6yo Aisha
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...out-of-UK.html

Did I mention benefits beyond what working taxpayers can afford?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...council-house/

"A family of Somali Muslim refugees who sparked a row over council housing when they were given a £2million taxpayer-funded mansion have been moved out – into a £1.3million semi around the corner.

Unemployed Saeed Khaliif, his wife Sayida and their brood provoked uproar in 2011 when they moved into one of the most expensive properties ever to be funded by housing benefit.

... But campaigners have been left further outraged after they were given a property worth £3,000-a-month in rent in an up-and-coming area of the capital.

THAT'S $4318 USD a month for housing a lot of productive whites don't earn that much a month.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-02-20 at 02:42 AM.

This guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    This guy
    He's determined to turn it into a 'Random things some Muslims have done' thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is on another plane of existence.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just realised it is the same OP who said that 1,000 refugees were going to be put in Rothesay, when it is actually 80.

And that they weren't Syrian refugees, even though we'd literally taken them straight out of a refugee camp bordering Syria.