New GPU, black tearing across screen?

I'm not sure if it's the GPU or the actual monitor. If it were the GPU, it'd be all over, but it's not.. It's in certain places.
    I just installed my new GTX 750 TI.

For example, right now, to the left.. The Green MMO background.. I see a bunch of tiny black dots flickering and I don't know what's causing it. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Some of the "tiny black dots/lines" aren't even flickering, they're just there. It's MUCH more prolific on black boarders, for example the MMO Champ bar, which houses Home, Forum, Private Messages ETC.. The black dots/lines are constantly gittering.

I should note that this computer has a very old ATI Radeon 4200. And I do believe I saw this before the upgrade.

And another example, I use Firefox. When I hover over one of my open tabs.. tons of black lines/dots fill it, but when I'm not hovering over it.. It's perfectly fine and normal.

Here's a screenshot --> http://i66.tinypic.com/2lo3ed5.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the GPU or the actual monitor. If it were the GPU, it'd be all over, but it's not.. It's in certain places.
    I just installed my new GTX 750 TI.

For example, right now, to the left.. The Green MMO background.. I see a bunch of tiny black dots flickering and I don't know what's causing it. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Some of the "tiny black dots/lines" aren't even flickering, they're just there. It's MUCH more prolific on black boarders, for example the MMO Champ bar, which houses Home, Forum, Private Messages ETC.. The black dots/lines are constantly gittering.

I should note that this computer has a very old ATI Radeon 4200. And I do believe I saw this before the upgrade.

And another example, I use Firefox. When I hover over one of my open tabs.. tons of black lines/dots fill it, but when I'm not hovering over it.. It's perfectly fine and normal.

Here's a screenshot --> http://i66.tinypic.com/2lo3ed5.png

EDIT: I restarted my computer, I guess I should mention that when I installed the drivers for the new GPU etc, I never restarted the computer and it must have been using the old 4200 Radeon or something. I'm not seeing ANY kind of black dots as of now.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2016-02-20 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you come across this issue again.
    I would recommend you download Display Driver Uninstaller, go in to Windows safe mode, and then use the program to remove ALL the AMD/NVIDIA drivers. Once that is done restart the computer, and install the NVIDIA drivers again. This will make sure nothing is left from the old. Then once done start using Unigine Heaven benchmarking tool and have it run for several hours to see if any issues come up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Riaya View Post
    If you come across this issue again.
    I would recommend you download Display Driver Uninstaller, go in to Windows safe mode, and then use the program to remove ALL the AMD/NVIDIA drivers. Once that is done restart the computer, and install the NVIDIA drivers again. This will make sure nothing is left from the old. Then once done start using Unigine Heaven benchmarking tool and have it run for several hours to see if any issues come up at all.
    Slowly but surely it has come back. :/. I'll try this! Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Slowly but surely it has come back. :/. I'll try this! Thank you.
    Some info, the "Log" did indeed find the super old AIT Radeon 4200 Driver. I uninstalled that, as well as uninstalled the newer 750 TI driver. Re-installing the 750 TI driver now. Here's hoping!

EDIT: Not seeing ANY black dots/lines. Riaya, I am FOREVER in your debt. Thank you so, so much.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2016-02-20 at 03:15 AM.