Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Being fun and active is not exclusive to dumb girls. This is an actual problem, when people seems to have the conception that being happy, girly, feminine are signs of weakness or smaller mind. That used to be one of the running horse of feminism, that these traits arent weakness and many women with some of these trait or all of them are just as smart as someone else. Now of course feminism is different now and doesent really care about inclusion, but it does not matter.

Ill let real experience speak for itself. I go to the gym with a coworker that is as close to ditzy as i can think off, the kind that start dancing on the walkway to music, the kind that changes nail polish every other day. She still have a bachelor in health science and talking to her is pretty nice because shes cultivated.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I didn't rate my intelligence either way, most people don't need to scour the entire planet to find people in your IQ range. Hence why I stated it is unnecessary for women to dumb down their intelligence to find a mate...not sure who the hell would do that, but someone who does something like that deserves the moron they end up with...
    Frankly, I think the person who does that isn't all that intelligent to start with.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

There is something attractive about "ditzy". There was this girl I dated when I was younger who was a super hot blonde girl that was what you would call ditzy. She was extremely fun and balanced out my seriousness. I consider myself pretty smart and a person who thinks a lot about things, and that quality in her helped me take life a little less seriously and just enjoy myself.

Unfortunately there are times when it gets annoying and that ultimately led to the demise of that relationship. Basically from my personal experience: ditzy is great for dating and having fun if you're single or not into relationships. But if you want a partner in life where you need to be able to rely on them to handle their shit... not so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who act stupid to get men, or women, are morons. Smart girls are hella attractive.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    So dancing and listening to pop music means you can't like science any more?
    Liking science doesn't mean you're smart either. 'science, BITCH!'
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Id say ditsy girls seem easier for guys tbh.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Life is very black and white for some people.

Ditzy can be often mistaken for (or is) easier and easier is often mistaken for (or can be) more attractive. Hard to blame a guy. Getting it in the pocket it a normal evolutionary desire for straight males.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, this is spot on. In a relationship both the man and woman want the man to appear smarter, at least it's on of those things where the woman shouldn't lord her intelligence over her mate. If a woman chose to act dumber it would increase her pool of mates to select from.
    That is true, sadly a lot of women do make themselves "dumber" to attract more mates, especially certain men who would feel threatened otherwise, being the same that are generally the most appealing during high school.

Personally I prefer a smarter gf, its stimulating. Admittedly its not always the case, and tbh its frustrating to be "smarter" by a large amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ditzy can be often mistaken for (or is) easier and easier is often mistaken for (or can be) more attractive. Hard to blame a guy. Getting it in the pocket it a normal evolutionary desire for straight males.
    Depends on the guy tbh. To me if its too easy its a massive big turnoff.
    I'm not saying i like girls who "play hard to get", but actually have a bit of morality and standards before getting on with it.
    Even if its not something i'd want a relationship with, too easy is still a turn off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I think some girls purposely hide their intelligence to seem more attractive. I think some men who get huge to hide their tiny penis too. Really depends on what you're insecure about and when you're a goddamn teenager you're insecure about everything.
    I used to do that in high school, to fit in. The cheerleaders were the cool ones, the pretty ones, the classy ones and I wanted in on that.. but they certainly didnt discuss science during the breaks. Im so much happier now when thats all behind me though. Being myself is awesome.. especially when I found out that guys dont really care(as long as you dont look like a troll that is). I can afford to be eccentric and talk about alternate universes instead of pretending to be a dumb blonde. Video games too.. oh boy, that was like my most closely kept secret for years. Every time I had to excuse myself to play those I made up some more socially acceptable lie

It's cute sometimes. Shrug. Assess each woman on her own merits.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Have you ever known a intelligent girl who dumbs herself down to get the attention of men?
    No but a lot of intelligent or outspoken women find men reject them due to feeling intimidated.

Which is a shame. Then again, more hot smart girls for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I don't see how that is relevant.

If a question is asked, "Do you prefer Coke or Dr. Pepper?" you shouldn't answer, "Well I'd rather drink the Coke if the Dr. Pepper has mold in it."

On-topic: if someone just seems really stupid then I find it unattractive. It's sort of like women who only heal or click their abilities in wow.
    It's not a coke vs pepsi question. It's a stupid question. I gave it an appropriate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I think some girls purposely hide their intelligence to seem more attractive. I think some men who get huge to hide their tiny penis too. Really depends on what you're insecure about and when you're a goddamn teenager you're insecure about everything.
    Nice stereotyping there. is there something that you are insecure about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Nice stereotyping there. is there something that you are insecure about?
    Sure, but I'm not a teenager anymore the amount of things that made me insecure number a lot less.

Maybe you were a super teenager, but if you were, you weren't the norm. Like seriously, you're just hormonally less stable during puberty, is it really a stereotype without basis?

Edit: Ohhhhh, unless it's the examples that bother you. They're just examples eh.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2016-02-22 at 01:03 PM.

If your mission is to fill a gap, I guess they could be more attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================