Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They don't even see their hypocrisy, it's insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Should BLM meetings be better held at private homes? Or some other non-public venue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Personally I think they should let BLM hold the meeting in the library, the participants in the group may accidentally educate themselves before or after the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    They don't even see their hypocrisy, it's insane.
    "they" don't see anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Personally I think they should let BLM hold the meeting in the library, the participants in the group may accidentally educate themselves before or after the meeting.
    Personally I think a perfect place for them to be held is a shooting range.

people are ignorant and misinformed. BLM is objectively white. most black communities dont even want them operating or demonstrating in their communities. damn sure dont want them representing them in any form. BLM is walking contradiction, started and lead up by a fake black man, whom both parents are white. they do nothing but instigate, take donations, but dont give back communities. the only thing they stand for is: Disruption and Misdirection. they literally took away the diversity of a major city in less than 30 days after occupation. Minneapolis, Mn. from news reports about gophers and loons, now police did this to a black, black did this to the police... racial profiling here... profiling there. crazy that are sheep that still support this negative movement.

They can have meetings in a public space. They can be racist while protesting racism. But they don't get to exclude others from a public domain. My general opion of BLM is that they are a bunch of privileged hypocrite (upper) midde class bullies with a victim complex who never had to deal with actual racism, but are so ingrained in a false narrative they actually believe they are oppresed by a white supremacist system. So in a way I pity them, but they are racists so they can mostly go fuck themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Has nothing to do with racism. They have a rule stating that the meetings hosted can't exclude a certain group. This is just some BLM person who didn't read the document, really.

If this is racist, then it's also racist to exclude people from meetings.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This will continue to go on until people finally get sick of their shit and put political correctness in the rear view. Eventually everyone will see them as what they really are and stop giving them the attention they so deperately crave.

Ahhh. It's a beautiful day in "Not remembering a fucking thing about the past" land. Especially since it's fucking Black History Month. The Irony is just amazing.

Someone make a whites only group for the library and just straight up say it isn't racist.

Many police departments offer ride along programs where citizens can go and ride along with a police officer for a shift and see what goes on in the life of a cop. Maybe some of these people protesting police should try that and see what actually goes on in the life of a cop.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Two college students cause racism furore after posing 'blacked-up' for a selfie while undergoing facial treatment
    •Two students of the University of Wisconsin underwent a facial treatment
    •The pair posted a selfie of their blacked-up faces on the college SnapChat
    •College authorities immediately launched a racism probe after complaints
    •The investigation cleared the pair who were not trying to cause offense

10+ Year Old Account
    Equality.

Honestly, imagine if a group of white people kept people of color from meetings because of their origins? It'd be absolutely everywhere in the news.

I'm glad the management decided to fix the issue. BLM is racist by definition. Yes, black lives DO matter, but they're excluding themselves, which is utterly backward.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between associating with other people of your race and actively having a policy that excludes people based on their race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Equality.

Honestly, imagine if a group of white people kept people of color from meetings because of their origins? It'd be absolutely everywhere in the news.

I'm glad the management decided to fix the issue. BLM is racist by definition. Yes, black lives DO matter, but they're excluding themselves, which is utterly backward.
    Apparently it is racist to claim 'All Lives Matter', that is what I have been told.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Apparently it is racist to claim 'All Lives Matter', that is what I have been told.
    Well to be honest, it seems that saying anything mainstream actually matter turns you into a target.

Heterosexual people's rights matter? You're a homophobe.

White people's rights matter? You're racist.

Men's rights matter? You're sexist.

This is all socially backward. In the name of equality, we've gone to an all new low. We've been fighting so hard the past few years to really attain social equality. It's stupid that extremists break it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't have anything mixed up. I think it's silly to tell a group that they can't exclude others. I understand why the policy is what it is. This isn't a misunderstanding situation, it's a disagreement situation.
    Then it's not racist for a white only group to exist. I love it.

It's all becoming rather tiresome at this point. I can't wait for the day when all these misguided and hypocritical movements die out in favour of groups that are actually invested in pursuing genuine equality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Well to be honest, it seems that saying anything mainstream actually matter turns you into a target.

Heterosexual people's rights matter? You're a homophobe.

White people's rights matter? You're racist.

Men's rights matter? You're sexist.

This is all socially backward. In the name of equality, we've gone to an all new low. We've been fighting so hard the past few years to really attain social equality. It's stupid that extremists break it.
    What is the old saying? If you grasp too far, the branch will snap? This is how it seems here. I was called a racist because I believe in life and development, all lives matter no matter what, if not, we cannot go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    BLM Logic = only white people can be racist

not a joke btw i wish it was

skip to 60 seconds
    Seems so, I have seen it before. But everyone can hold the hatred of racism, no one is 'holy' from that.

Libraries are for everyone.